Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Project with Sasha

So you guys have seen how much I love blogging on here. I am about to start a new audio blog this week with Sasha. We are going to be at Organic Seduction. Basically it will be the two of us talking about pickup, doing audio field reports and lay reports, and a stack of interviews. We are really going to focus on new talent out there. We are going to listen to anyone, as long as their techniques work. Really our focus is on bringing all systems together and giving people a chance to laugh and enjoy pickup. There are a few other podcasts out there that are pretty good, but Sasha is a professional comedian and I'm funnier than him so it should be super sick. Anyways, I have started the coding and as soon as he fixes his mic situation we will have a post. I'm really temted to record a field report right now just to test it, but I'll give him another day or two....heheheh

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007