Saturday, July 5, 2008

Pickup Archives

So one of my new projects is to create a single repository for all great pua knowledge. A central database to hold all great articles. I want people to be able to vote for the quality of articles. So that they are ranked by quality more than anything else. I really want to create one place for all knowledge to be safely stored. I want to bring together the knowledge of all the greats around the world.

Anyways. I have been coding my website all night and it is pretty complex. I am using pligg. It is set up. But I want to be able to set up who can submit articles, to avoid becoming a bastion for spam and noobs. I also can't figure out yet how to import the articles instead of just hosting a link....

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007