Sunday, July 20, 2008

Skeletor's Talk to Project Rockstar

I don't write a ton of reviews, but today was worth a mention.
I was interested in today's talk all week when I found out about it.
I come from a pure mm background and with all the negativity in most "natural" game threads I tend to ignore it.
So I went in with mixed feelings to be totally honest. Especially after an amazing 2hour talk by Harlequin.

Basically, Skeletor blew my mind. He covered so many issues that I'm glad everyone in the room took notes and at least 2 people were recording. He really broke down inner game in a clear way. He was able to compare each phase of his model and compare it to the lovesystems model. I can see exactly how they can work together in a very powerful way. Skeletor is a really nice and charismatic guy. He has a really strong identity and his whole approach to game is identity-based. He really believes in working from inner game towards outer game. It was a 5hour talk so I can't really go into all the details, but it was amazing. I can't wait to hear the second part. It was cool to see Mystel again and I enjoyed playing the target in an amog battle.



There were a couple of key issues that I thought were really great.
Honesty game was the best thing he talked about though. Basically, be the same at home and in the field. He is proud of his love of Star Trek and it was really interesting to see how proud he is of it. He doesn't attach value to what he likes. He simply likes it. He has a powerful frame and rather than dominating the room, he simply shared it with everybody. I talked to all of the other guys on the trains home and we all really enjoyed it. As I'm sure most of you know, Skeletor is definitely worth listening to. He changed my entire perspective on natural game.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007