Saturday, July 19, 2008

Apartment

So yesterday I finally sorted an aparment in London. I move in in 3 weeks. I had a long talk with my buddy and we found a perfect place. We both want a place where our friends are constantly crashing. I hate living in such a cold house with strangers right now. I just want to be surrounded by my buddies. I can't wait for Ziggy to just stay over for 4 days watching movies. Of for Sasha to make himself at home on the couch after he moves out of his apartment. We are both on the same page with this which is really great. It's so good to move in with a friend finally. I haven't lived with a friend in like 7 years. How crazy is that? Always strangers or alone. The place is really nice sized. We are gonna get a wii to just make people love it. I want to always just have a really cool warmth there. Also it's in a great location for all of us. You can walk into the center of London in about 20 minutes (longer if I walk).

Oh I have to mention. After we looked at this flat my buddy was like let's look at one more that's 10 quid less a week. It was in the super ghetto. Council house in Elephant and Castle. We almost got stabbed at noon. I was like dude you must be joking this is going in the blog. It was hell on earth. Maybe he did that to make me love the first apt. Either way I'm really excited to start this next year of my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have gone to elephant and castle, that would have been proper gangsta.

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007