Saturday, July 5, 2008

Racial Motivation

Last week someone was asking my why I love London so much more than Nashville. One of the things I love here is how little race matters. As you can see from my field reports, I love all races. In Nashville, it is a big deal to date outside your race. I mean I like to bounce from India to China to France and back to the Caribbean. In London that's just Tuesday. I saw this amazing video today and it reminded me a lot of an interview I recently listened to with Asian Playboy.



This is hilarious and pretty accurate for America. In my hometown it's really hard to break into the Asian communities. In London there are some groups that are still nigh impossible to break into, but there are plenty of great options. I think all women are beautiful and I love living in a city filled with every single kind!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007