Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Topman

So it's Sunday morning and my vision is kind of blurry. I think I got wine into my retinas somehow. But before I talk about last night I need to talk about yesterday. Soul and I get on the train to meet Sasha and the rockstars. On the train there is a cute Chinese girl. And you know Soul loves Chinese food. He is hesitating as he is still working through his tube limiting belief. I open the girl by asking about her giant violin case. Unfortunately, there was only a violin inside. He joins the conversation and then I just shut up. He chats to the girl for a bit and gets her number. We jump trains and there is a smoking hot girl. I sit next to her and wait for Soul to open her for me. Needless to say, he doesn't. I open the girl by asking about her map. She is portugese. REally nice girl. I number close her and invite her to a party. She texted me back all excited last night about going, but then it fell through as we went partying in south London instead.

My other great set was an insanely beautiful Russian girl standing in front of Topshop. I was checking her out for 5 minutes, totally afraid to approach. I tell Sasha, he grabs me and introduces me. He tells her that I am very shy. She says she doesn't speak English. She speaks Russian tho. Sasha translates. I am so nervous because of this approach. I plow through. She speaks English so Sasha walks off. She was actually really nice and a total technophyle. I got her number as well. She texted me three times yesterday. I also missed the Day2 with her. I love daygame. I am finally getting warm numbers. All three of my numbers from Friday night were ice cold. I am going to use them to story my vodka for the summer.

Yesterday was a really cool day.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007