Saturday, July 12, 2008

FristDay Game with Sasha

So today had ups and downs. I have crippling daytime AA for some reason. I am really struggling right now. Sometimes because my night game is at a decent level, people miss my struggle and don't coach me enough. Each guy needs different attentions. I talked to Sasha today and he really pushed me a couple of times. I didn't open as many sets as I would like to. But I did shortnumber close a black, french model on the train with him. As soon as a set is open I feel fine, but that initial moment is still really hard for me. It's like being at square one. The girl on the train was exaclty my type, but I closed her because she wanted to take her and her model friends to a really trendy bar tonight. If I was djing tonight, I would definately have enough value for her. She kept saying how bad she wanted to see me dj. It was great.

On the streets it took me ages to open. I have like 40 daygame openers I have been taught this week and they just aren't congruent for me. I start thinking which one, which one everytime I see a girl. I have decided to stick with a mix of what I've learned from Soul and from Ziggy for right now. I want to stick with more genuine and open-honest rather than funny or hyper-direct. Just something sweet and sincere. So I did open on really cute girl near the end today. She was just really nice. She was sweet, but immediately dropped the bf bomb. I ran back to Sasha and was almost heaving. I did one funny opener earlier where the girl told me F, No! That was so funny for me.

Even though to some people opening one really cute girl is nothing, to me it is so much. If I open one really cute girl a day for a year, that is 365 cute girls. That is really a lot. Rockstar is fast for me in some areas and slow in others. It is a growing process.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007