Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shot Girl Day 2

So the only really interesting thing that happened last night was setting up a Day2 with my shotgirl. I met her ages ago at the last MM bootcamp. The night of my devil’s threeway with Soul. This girl found me randomly in a club two weeks later and I detailed it a while ago. I really thought I would never see her again. But fate intervened. Of course she works when I’m in London and I don’t want to sit around all night waiting for her to finish work. It’s just too needy. So we keep texting back and forth every day trying to sort logistics. She texted me last night to meet her for a party friday night at 1am in Shoreditch. Translation “It’s on.” I’m pretty excited and she is extremely hot. I have put up pictures on the Lounge. Soul was very impressed. Anyways, my life is still a logistical nightmare as I am trapped in Guildford until the 10th. There is a lot I like about this town, but it is time to move on. I can’t wait to live in a better town, closer to my good friends. It’s so annoying that I can’t just have friends over. So I will have to try and close this chick at Sasha’s apartment. He owes me since I really helped him with his Japanese girl the other night. Plus we are good friends. I really just can’t wait to finish school next Thursday. I have a little more work to finish this week and as you can probably tell I have mostly been working on recoding this blog to make it look as nice as Soul’s new blog.

I think shot girls are really great. They are hired for their cuteness. They have a thick skin and really tight game, but once you break through their shields it can be really cool. I met this girl on her first night so I just ran really tight comfort and was like the one non-creepy guy she could come back to on her breaks.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007