Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rockstar v School

So I am in the final 3 weeks of music school. Yesterday I switched into essay mode. For me school is my number 1 priority and commitment. I really want to give as much as I can to Rockstar. So I just worked my butt off last night on my essays. I have to finish 4 of them by the 31st. It's a full three weeks from tomorrow. I have met with 3 of my teachers now and all of them are going to look at my versions next week. I had one teacher go over my essay today and he gave me a ton of things to work on. I told him that I want a 1st and he told me what to do. I feel really good about what I've got accomplished. I will get a ton more finished tomorrow afternoon. I think that I can get in a really good position by friday night. It's just difficult for me to bounce between essay-man and pua-man. I know that this is a new inner game test. I am also dealing with finances, as I am waiting for some paychecks to come through. Then I have to wait for them to clear at the bank. In a few weeks everything should be alright. But I just never know in my line of work. I wish I could just sort out a regular part-time teaching job in London. I am also just trying not to be stressed out as I wait to hear from my 2 universities about the MA programs. I am into one school, but it's my 3rd choice. So I have many issues swirling around my mind, along with all these girls that seem to be going nowhere. I need to tighten up my game. I know that Rockstar is a major part of that. The truth is that I want to be good enough to teach. I have helped at come bootcamps, but I just want to explode skillwise. I was so annoyed to miss last night, as I am a big fan of 5.0 personally. I was really interested to see his game in action. I still feel a little on the outside of the other 5 dudes, but that's mostly because of the fact that I am in a different place. I have known most of these instructors for months now. I really want to become a part of the team though. Basically, I am caught between finishing my essays as fast as I can and missing a few more days now OR taking longer to do my essays but having my mind split between both. It's a tough place to be. But I am a man so I should stop bitching.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007