Friday, July 11, 2008

I got Sashad

Getting Sashad - You ask you friend to wing and he becomes so obsessed with his own target from your set, that he lets an obstacle blow you out

So last night was insane. Keys and I didn't get home til 8 this morning. I feel like death warmed over and I hate writing this right now. But if I don't do it now, it will never happen. We were doing day game yesterday and nothing was happening for me. I had to leave after 90 mins to meet mr m for a bit and then I went to chill with my homey, the legend, Soul. We were listening to tunes and relaxing and opened a bottle of white. I was gonna take a light night and just go to bed early. Phobos came over to talk about editing some of the badass rockstar movies I have been making all week. I was so drunk off half a bottle of white. It's unreal. I started making all these inappropraite jokes and they both turn and are like wtf man? You drink like a girl. I was like hell yeS!!!

So this whole time Keys is texting me. He's out with Black Swan, Optimist, and Prizefighter. They are at punk. Man I didn't wanna go til i was so drunky. I convince Keys we can party all night and catch a morning train. I have work at 9am but wtf ever you know? Anyways, I rush to meet the guys. Yad, Yen, and Ziggy are outside. It's the whole end of the alphabet. I get in line and open the two girls in front of me. Yad comes over way too soon and joins in, blowing me out of the set. I don't really care.

Inside I meet the guys and I'm excited and in a dancestate, but it takes a bit to get into gaming state. I am talking to girls here and there, but nothing is hooking. I go outside to run the greatest type of game of all, nightclub street game. It's the best of all worlds. I open and hook 3 different sets. They all kind of blurred until HBMaiden. Wow.

There are few girls that make my crap my pants. This girl was one. She walked up while I was talking to 2 other people I'd opened. I don't remember them. She was so stunning. She looks like the girl from Star Wars. She is half french. A part-time model. And a student at one of the best schools in the uk. We get deep into attraction. She keeps qualifying herself to me. It's going great. I am doing heavy kino. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. That my friends, is an IOI. It's going great

Then some French loser guy comes in to try and blow me out. So Sasha comes over to wing me. He gets totally into her blond friend and suddenly I'm in Vietnam. There are shit-tests flying all over the place. The French dude tells her that other people think I'm gay. In French. So then she is confused and asks me. Then within 2 minutes she is telling me how the French guy was gay and she slept with him the night before. So I'm like you guys should kiss to celebrate. She does and he is obviously awkward. I am emotionally unreactice. The whole time I'm thinking, I needed my wing to block this dude. Sigh. I mean I should have been able to weather this storm on my own. But this girl was a 10 in my books. Beautiful and sweet.

Basically, I was in attraction and qualification way too long. I need to work on comfort. I did isolate her a few times, but I pushed kino and seduction. I need to really work on phase focus. But I do wish my wing had stepped up a little more. I mean we all read about these wing rules, but how strict are they? It's just a shame there were so many model-quality girls there last nite. Really artsy/emo girls are really challenging for me.

Oh ya. The thing that really annoyed me is that when I got someone to take a pic of me and the girl. Sasha runs up and grabs me and totally f-s up the pic. He was so busy trying to be funny and bounce off me to build attraction with his girl, that he ruined that. And anyone knows me knows how much I get annoyed when people ruin my picture routine.

I don't hate the dude, he is one of my friends, but where else can I aim my frustration.
The rest of the night was a blur. It ended up with Keys, Yan, Sasha and I. We ran so many random street sets all over central London. Everyone got numbers last night, except for me. Actually, I closed one girl, but I don't really remember who. And I got a cute pic with a girl early on. I think I need to ratchet down my sexual kino and stick to more slow burn. I think it suits my style. Sexual seeding and progressive escalation.

PS. I owe Sasha 7 pounds and that might be the reason behind last night.

HERE IS SASHA'S VERSION OF LAST NIGHT - DEFENDING HIMSELF

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007