Friday, July 18, 2008

Salsa Time

It's 630 in the morning and Soul's ldgf just called. I was like it must be last than I think, but no it's early as hell. He is whispering sweet nothings and I am so bastard tired. He is going on and on about how much he loves Seb Drake. I swear he's trying to make me jealous. So I'll talk about last night I guess.

I went out with the Rockstars, Soul and Vercetti. We went to a salsa class. I was able to rock some dancefloor comedy to build attraction, but then I was trapped in attraction for almost 2 hours. I swear I'm too funny. I gotta turn it down big time if I wanna improve my game. (omg he's talking dirty to her now). So I make a girl laugh and eventually I'm dancing with her cute friend, my target. We are partners for the last half of the lesson and even practice together after. Keychain is working the friend for me. We go to get drinks together. At some point Keychain turns into Prizefighter. I finally shift to comfort with my girl, but man I still suck at comfort. I found out some stuff about her. I felt really jerky with my kino tbh bc I've never done salsa before. But I really love it. I'm gonna start going every week. I really want to develop this skill. I hate there being a dance I have not mastered. Anyways, she wants to smoke so I take her and her friend holds the drinks and chills with Prize. I build comfort. She tries to facebook close me and I number close her. I think at some point I should have kclosed her outside, but I never felt a moment for it. So I dunno............

We go back inside and I run out of things to say. I know I know...it sounds preposterous. So I just stand there near her not talking. I just decide it's not awkward. So she finishes her wine and we practice dancing some more before she leaves. She kino escalates me and moves my hand from her hip to up her back on her bra strap. Just pressing our bodies really close. Salsa is so gangsta and sexy. V was a genius for taking us. (ok so he just said....that's awesome I love that....that's perfect...........in his sexy boy voice. It's way to early for me to be subjected to this. I should have stayed at Sasha's. I would still be asleep) So eventually she leaves and I double cheek kiss her and Prize closes her friend on their way out the door. Normally I think that's such a weak close, but the girl was texting him 20 minutes later. Needless to say I texted my girl and got no reply.

Everyone has gone home now. So Prize and I are ready to bounce. I go to grab my jumped and it's underneath a giant salsa band. I swear this kinda thing happens to me so much. We have to wait 30 mins for them to take a break. I am sure that this is all over his blog, but eventually we leave and do some street sets in Lester Square. I know, but I spell it how I want to, ok? Anyways, I go direct on a girl and she doesn't even slow down. Prize goes indirect on a pair of American girls. (it is hard to focus when he is talking in his seduction voice....) On the tube there is a girl who is smoking hot. I only have one stop. I am working two blondes as well and I lose the brunette. I realize that I should have just gotten off the train with the girl I liked and gone direct. I have a limiting belief that I can only get off a train at my real stop. I have no idea why. I need to think outside the box.

Anyways that was my Thursday night. I'm so tired now, but I can't sleep while Soul is talking dirty 2 feet away from me. I know most people out there would kill to listen to an LS instructor talking dirty on the phone and stuff. Free demo! But dudes you are crazy. Salsa broke my body. But seriously he is a great mate, that's why I'm letting him talk on the phone and just complaining here. It's even funnier now but I can't write what he's saying. It's too shocking. Needless to say, I wish I was on Sasha's dirty couch right now, hoping that he doesn't touch me in my sleep. Dear God. He just said the most adorable thing ever. It's really cute. I swear he must be talking to a guy to be talking like this. I got Sheik Yabouti to break up with his girl. Stickler is next. Ok. I am gonna go tackle Soul now.....I think it's the best way to put down the rumours that we are more than just friends.................yaRrrrrrhh

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be the greatest example of unintentional humor ever:

I have a limiting belief that I can only get off a train at my real stop. I have no idea why. I need to think outside the box.

By the way, love the blog. Keep up the good fight.

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007