Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wings of Glory

So I'm out with Sasha again last night. We are both getting texts from every pua we know that they will be in Hoxton Square. Even some of my pivots from Guildford are going to be there. Sasha takes ages to get ready and by the time we leave the house, there are huge lines at the bars we want to go to. He keeps changing bars and I am struggling to get into state. I have a lot of left over anxiety from the daygame session. I start giving Sasha hell for keeping me out of state and he tells me not to blame him for my inner game issues. Bastard! We bounce more bars and he finally picks one he wants to stay in all night. He is wearing a giant, pink feather boa. I feel like I'm with Mystery himself. At the bar, the bouncers are like hell no! No fancy dress. They make him take it off to go in. Unfortunately, his game is powered by his peacocking. He goes to talk to the manager and explains that he is not out on a stag-do. He's not a troublemaker, just a simple Canadian pickup artist. We bounce around and he opens sets so fast. I just can't keep up. He operates at a level I truly admire. He is opening so many girls that I don't know what to do. It's really great for him that he can do it like that. We go downstairs and I get a glass of white to help me relax. I am just trapped winging Sasha all night. I just can't into state. I kinda just needed to go off on my own for 30 to relax. It's hard to get myself sorted in one strange, new venue let alone a series of them.

Then he tortures me. He goes in to reopen a 2set, seated. The bastard chode squats and makes me do it too. I am in backpain hell. I haven't squatted since I got into game. I can't remember much of the conversation, as I spent most of it trying to keep blood from coming out of my mouth. He was gaming ages and I tried to wing him. He is such an attention-monkee that I can't compete unless I'm totally in state. My girl was actually pretty friendly and I could have closed her if I was relaxed and not in epic, epic pain. Sasha eventually kind of closes and we walk away. I give him hell for almost murdering me.

We leave to meet up with Dr. Yen and my hero ZigZag. We take pictures of Sasha and Dr. Yen reenacting Yen's 3minute fclose in the alley. It's actually pretty disturbing. Yen gets us to cut a line of about 40 people and we get into the best bar in the area. We are bouncing around inside. Yen and Sasha start an opening war and the two sidekicks hit the dance floor. Ziggy is on stage dancing in front of everyone and we are just having a blast. We start walking through the crowd and some girl is pushing me from behind. Ten seconds later she is sitting with Ziggy and I outside smoking.

I run a ton of new material on her. I say material, but it's all things I thought of in the moment. I got some pics of her and Ziggy. I joke about them being the two members of my fan club. Ziggy is laughing like a clown faced serial killer. I run Triangle of Trust and it is amazing. Attraction skyrockets. You guys are going to be so lucky when The Don puts it into Routines Manual II. I just submitted it this week and all the Rockstar guys have been field-testing it this week with great success. This girl is loving me so much that she number closes me. It was pretty cool. We all head to the dancefloor along with her friend. She was just my warmup set and I realize I'm not attracted to her, so Ziggy and I run off.

I run into Sasha running a 2set and he begs me to wing him. I really want to find my own target, but I always put my friends first. It's the kind of man I want to be. So I just start gaming the obstacle. She is a really cute blonde from Essex. She freaks out at my cold reads. I guess that she is a teacher and that she teaches younger children. She can't believe that I am just cold reading. She think I'm a cop. Of course I get that almost every girl I meet is a teacher. Law of averages. So it turns out her friend is on an internet date with a massive afc. When he comes back Sasha ejects out of pity for the guy. I am such a good friend that I keep winging even though Sasha has left. The guy bought a drink for me girl. So she gives it to me. I am feeling so alpha. I really work on my comfort game and slow-burn kino. She is a really sweet girl, which I am realizing is one of my top attraction triggers. We grab a quick kiss. Then she pulls back. Her friend has told her she must obey the rules.

She is not allowed to kiss a guy on the first meeting. She is not allowed to sleep with a guy on the fist meeting. Her friend has taught her these rules. She is freshly single and thinks she isn't very good at flirting. She has really tight fashion and is cute. She was really genuine and it was refreshing. I talk about how I notice her fashion all coming together. Then we sit back and I do a ton of body language reads on her friend and her internet date boy. The guy makes it so easy. He is wearing a terrible shirt in the wrong size. Fortunately, he isn't threatened by me. He just lets me game my girl. I kiss my girl again. He goes to buy everyone more drinks and Sasha shows up again. Sasha is running super tight game. We all bust out our cameras. The girls are taking pics and so are we. Sasha runs my photo escalation routine perfectly. I'm so pleased. I have looked at the pics this morning and I still think she's cute. Sasha gives her his card but doesn't numberclose or push the SNL. Out of pity for the guy.


Then we go outside to have a smoke and leave the other two alone. I get another kiss from my girl. She has now broken her rule three times. I know she is thinking about sleeping with me. We sit there talking in the dark and snuggling. I am really working on my comfort game. So I use all the rapport topics I have heard of lately. Talking about hometowns and childhoods and passions. It's just really nice actually. We go back in and internet boy still hasn't kissed his girl. It's stopping my girls escalation ladder. When the two girls are talking for a minute, I lean over and tell him to just be a man and kiss his girl. As a favor to me. He is like slow down buddy, slow down. Let's not rush this thing. I hate and pity him at the same time. I mean here I am giving him one of the best demos in my career and the guy can't see it at all. He is unaware of the Matrix around him.

So I grab my girl and make her promise to tell me all about the awkward kiss moment in the car when he drives them home. It's so funny. We joke about it a ton and we go off. We set up a really solid day2 for Tuesday afternoon. I'm going to try out my kiteflying date. She goes nuts for it. She kisses me in a dark corner and it's sweet. I say goodnight to her and I head off to see movies with Sasha and Ziggy.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007