Saturday, July 12, 2008

LR - Closing the Obstacle

Me and Prizefighter head off to meet up with Soul at Abacus. On the way he asks for my oneitis story. I drop it on him and he wanted to slap me I used to be so lame. Oh well. We get there and he can't get in because he is wearing trainers. I'm not sure if trainers can get into onanon either. It's why I have different shoes for night and day game.

He decides to try onanon with the other guys. I head into the club alone and annoyed. I was really looking forward to spending time with him. The club is packed, but the ration is at least 5to1. It was insane. I meet up with Soul and some other good dancers. We split a bottle of white and look at me I'm drunk. We hit the dance floor and I just start dropping some moves. Eventually we get a circle of people watching us. But it's all dudes and chubby girls. Soul runs off and comes back with two brown girls. Game on.

We are pinging for another spitroast and so we keep switching girls and building attraction. He works some other girls. I try to kiss both girls and both do the head turn. Eventually I get tired of their shenanigans and the girls go off to bounce around. We go prowling for fresh game.

More stuff happens.

Soul has his girl in isolation for an hour. I asked if he ever got the kiss. He says no, so I say that he has no chance of a close. He then teaches me something new. Some girls won't kiss in the club, but they will go home with you. He is about to extract both girls to his apartment, so he asks me to wing him. I just wanted to go back to Sasha's and chill with him. I was like ok, but if I'm coming back stuff is going to happen to my girl. She comes over and asks me to come back with them ans says that she doesn't want to be alone while Soul plays with her friend.

We get on the bus and I realize I am the only whitey around. We split up the girls and I start cuddling mine. Pinging compliance. Just putting my arm around her and her head is on my shoulder. We stop at a chip shop on the way home and the two of us are in line inside. Soul is outside with hers. She asks if I have a girlfriend. I hear "Do you feel like banging me?" I turn to her and say do you think I would get frisky on the dancefloor with you if I had a girlfriend? She asks when was I ever frisky. I said when I tried to kiss you. She said what? I didn't notice that. I said it looked something like this. Grab her face. And I alpha-kiss her.

We end up back at Soul's. He is getting wine. I send his target to check on him. Then I bring the noise. I followed Braddock's sexual progression model to see how it works. It's really safe. Everything went perfectly. I also got to try out my new magnum condoms. What a difference. It was my first time wearing one and I was worried that maybe I'd bitten off more than I could chew and the condom would just fall off. But it fit perfectly.

It turns out Soul's girl has a history with his housemate. So the housemate somehow ends up banging her. Soul is the only one left in the cold. He was up with the housemate trying to spitroast that girl. Then when that didn't work he came down to join us. We tried for a spitroast with the obstacle, but she wasn't that kinky. So instead I asked her what her name was. She was a nice enough girl, but we both new it was a one-night thing.

I asked her why me instead of Soul while I was banging her. She said that he was the kinda guy she could just be friends with. It's so funny. If she had been the initial target, it would all have played out differently. Usually, I am the LJBF guy. She also told me that I as only her second white guy. But that I was much better in bed. Sweet. I didn't even bring my A game.

The main reason I closed her was a talk that I had with Soul in the club. He went off on my about my success barrier. Once I decide I can bang a girl, I don't. I lose attraction. So tonight I kicked right through that door and banged a girl I found pretty cute, but not gf material. Lesson learned. I need to be more goal oriented.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007