Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Changing Spaces

So I told all my buddies and now I’ll tell you guys. I got into my dream university on Monday. I’m moving into London to go there and I just can’t wait. It’s really close to my new apartment. Once I move in I will take some photos to put in my apartment blog. This school is killer. Now I have so many logistical issues to deal with. I am trying to finalize my taxes.

Once I get that sorted I can start applying for grants and loans. So I got into my school and now I just need to raise the money to go there. Cross one bridge and you face ten more. I really struggle with getting stressed out. I sometimes can’t wait until my days of struggles are over. But then I think about that and realize that maybe life would be too boring then. I’m really not sure, but I am willing to find out.

I also need to see if I can transfer credits from my previous masters work. This would really be great for me. I would like to be able to work and go to school at the same time. I will see how possible this is soon enough. I have a nice six week break between moving into London and starting classes. I have about a thousand things to sort out but I am very pleased.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007