Sunday, July 6, 2008

Conquistador

So I'm on the train with Keychain. He and Optimist each opened a street set.I chickened out. And I'm supposed to be the instructor. So we
go up and down the train and don't really see anything. I see one dark girl with black hair, but she's asleep and there is a bag on the seat near her.We get to the end of the train and can't find nothing, so we finally end up making this dude give up his bag's seat. I am sitting directly across from her. I am semi-attracted, but I have never run a "sleeping set." So I am just telling Keychain about game and my life etc. He's a new project rockstar dude and I'm helping to record that event a lot... Anyways, we are across from this girl a good 20 minutes, but I'll be damned if she wouldn't just wake up! I couldn't tell if she was listening in to our conversation, but I also didn't care.

Then my hero the conductor shows up! And look who didn't have a ticket. She is like I was in a rush and I really wanted to buy one. In broken English, and you know how I feel about that. I start making faces at her that the conductor can't see. I open about her being a bad girl. But at least she was honest about when she got on the train. I chat to her a bit. My game wasn't super tight, but I was friendly. I at one point was like you should hang out with me and Keychain. He was basically being
silent. So later on I said that he gets really quiet around pretty girls.
Then the train stops and Keychain runs off to let me be alone with her.
I just shake her hand and leave abruptly too. Mostly because I wasn't sure
how attracted I was. I struggle with this sometimes. I run up to Keychain
near the stairs and I have to go up them and he is going the other way.

So I say later and she is there going up them too. So I reopen with
are you following me? We chat more walking on the bridge. Nothing special
really! But I was just vibing really hard as I was in state. We get to the exit. And I hug her goodbye too push the kino a little. It's a little awkward as I am deciding if I want her number. And she is like can I give you my number. She pulls out her pad and writes it out. Really sexy to me. And then I double cheek kiss her and say goodnight. I could have pushed for the instant date I guess, but I am damn tired. I just texted her and we'll see how it goes. But overall I'm pretty pleased.

Now I am really attracted to her because she closed me. She was able to really ramp up my attraction and now I can't stop thinking about her. Interesting how personality is so important.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007