Monday, July 14, 2008

The Irony of Pickup

I have been thinking about something a lot lately. Guys never seem to transition from pickup to healthy relationships around me. Stickler is the only guy I know with a normal bf/gf relationship. He's been in one for about a year now. Otherwise, all the guys I know get into weird long distance things are mltrs etc. And these are great in the short term, but I don't want to be 50 and still doing cold approaches in club, or more likely church mixers and libraries. I got into pickup so that I could find a high value girl to complete me. I am in the middle of the honeymoon phase with pickup, but I still keep my desire to meet a girl worth it all.

I have realized lately that the girls who blow out every pua in town are actually the girls we most want to meet. I now have very little faith in the tenability of relationships. Modern women cheat as much as men do. I am one of the few men I know who doesn't cheat. A lot of my friends forget that my core is my religion and that I have some core beliefs. It's a big part of why I don't lie in set or try to be mean or neg. I don't want to put negative energy into the universe. I mean that's a modern way of saying treat people around you the way you want to be treated.

As puas we start to think that every girl can be conquered, married or single. But really that is a misperception. I think that there is a strict community of women that are pua-proof. We never hear about them bc the interactions with them only last a moment.

Stickler once told me that he almost wishes he didn't know about pickup. Then he wouldn't have to be so worried about his long distance girlfriend. All it takes is one guy with supertight game and a fistful of boyfriend-destroyers. Obviously, his relationship is stronger than that. I hope. But reality is tough. I have done things with a lot of girls who are dating guys in my social circle. And I had no idea. I was just on a cold approach.

So the dream of every pua is to pickup a girl who is pua-proof. Of course, that is exaclty the kind of girl that we can't meet.

I still believe in true love, marriage, kids etc. I believe there is a perfect girl out there for me. Someone who is able to resist the temptation to cheat and to match the side of my soul perfectly. It's rare to find puas who wax romantic, but we are out there. One day I will find that girl and retire from cold approach and move onto the next phase of my life. One day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude

1 good look on the 100 push ups nice
2 a chick shouldnt complete you read david deida, a chick or any should just be a companion n your journey
3 social circle chicks, these are chicks that dont give out there number to random dudes but if your in the social cirlce.....
4 given the opp ( if your not taking care of business all women cheat)

take care

d

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007