Sunday, July 13, 2008

SundayGame with Soul

Today was a good day. I really don't measure my days by closes, but by incremental successes. I am cripplingly afraid to approach during the day time. I have really struggled with this all week and my weak daygame is really the main reason I accepted Mr M's 11th hour offer to join the Rockstar team.

Yesterday, I opened one girl poorly and I felt like it was a success. So today my goal was 2. Simple. I was teamed up with Prizefighter and Soul. P has never done a daytime set ever. We start walking off and Soul immediately runs after a girl and disappears with her for 10 minutes. So I open a girl standing near us. I ask her if she's texting me. I saw her again a few minutes later and she waved. And I walked away. How shameful of me!

Then it was time for P to step up to the plate. He ran up to a girl and asked her the time. As she was getting her phone out her told her she was hot and the conversation fizzled, but for a first approach that was great in my opinion. It is interesting to watch someone else with a similar aa issue to me. He deals with it in a different way, mostly by going indirectly and converting. The guy was a machine. He only opens really beautiful girls. I like his style. I chased one 2set, chickened out in shame and looked up to see P opening them. Legend. All 3 of us were really working well together and established some nice rapport.

P pushed me to approach a really beautiful brunette. It went amazing. Really strong connection and attraction. I lost it in the transition and froze up, but it's only a matter of time until it all clicks. Some guys know just how to push in the way that works on me. I can tell that when he starts trying out direct daytime openers, he is gonna smash central London. I was working super hard today, because I don't want to be the worst guy at the end of this journey. Seeing how good P is gonna get really motivated me.

We only had about 90 minutes today, which is nothing at all really. Then we had to head up to Mr M's place for some talks by Dr. Yen and Mr M himself. On the tube, I ran my tightest set of the day. I see a cute girl on the crowded train near me. I open her with my old opener. It's really crowded on here! She takes off one headphone. I then ask about her giant box. It says MAC on it and for some reason I know that means makeup. So when she says that I ask if she is a professional clown. No, she is a makeup artist. I take off my sunglasses and ask if she could sort my face out. She throws a massive IOI and tells me that it's fine already. I can see the attraction in her face. So I move forward into rapport and qualification. It's going really well and I am working out logistics. She lives in Soul's neighborhood. I miscounted stops and thought it was 1more until Mr M's. Suddenly, Soul is like Paladin this is our stop we need to get off here. Right as I am about to number close. I can see in her eyes that she wants me to. But Soul says it again and pulls me out of set.

On the platform I thank him. He's right. Why would I want a girl who only does makeup for models in central London as part of my life? There wouldn't be any social benefits for him. He responds with Oh? You liked her? It's amazing sometimes. My friends get distracted and forget that I don't open girls I'm not attracted to. I just find it emotionally dishonest. Anyways, London is full of beautiful women and I am proud of my success.

After the train, we see a smoking hot blonde just sitting in the passenger seat of a parker car. Soul is like wow I wish I could open a girl in a car. I was like dude you can do it. He was like no way. So I'm like let's walk up together and open her. It will be fine. We start walking and I just stop and let him open alone. Hehehehe. So now he no longer has a limiting belief about cars.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007