Saturday, July 12, 2008

Indian with the Perfect Body

So this is about something that happened in-between last night. I was in the club with a killer popping bud of Soul's. This guy was so cool. I was staring at this one girl and deciding what to do. I sometimes sit in a room and try to decide if I find a girl attractive, which is my mind fighting itself. This girl still haunts me a day later.

Her body was perfect to me. She was the right shade of golden brown. Really skinny. From the neck down her fashion was flawless. She his all of my switches. Soul's mate was like really? She doesn't do it for me bro. But that's the point. We all like different things. So I was wicked attracted to this girls body, but. And isn't there always a but. She had a big nose. She was also wearing a scarf on her head. When Soul came over, he was like don't all Indian girls look like that? As someone who is brown himself, I guess he really knows.

So I never opened this girl. I think that my attraction went to battle with my fear of success. Even though I broke through later with my obstacle LR, I still need to sort this part of my life out. I mean if I am still thinking about this girl's body then surely I was attracted. Why let my brain mix it all up???

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007