Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rockster Friday

So tonight was my first night out with London_hunk. What a crazy night. I would love to write one of my ten page epics. But it's 330 and I am wicked drunk and exhausted. Here are my highlights. THREE number closes. My first black girl, my first american and my first girl dj. I might right down an extensive break down of my sets later or whatever so people can learn from me, but who are we kidding. Oh ya. I think people are starting to recognize me because some dude came over and body blocked me while his wing tried to steal a girl off me. It is so low class. I called over Prize to wing me and a big part of me was hoping for a fight. I hate people who act really low class. There are so many girls out there. All that idiot did was get himself blown out. I was bored of that girl by then anyways. I mean I was in 20ish sets tonight. I met Mystel. The guy is like Curious George. Like a little horny monkey that just runs tons of sets. Really funny. Normally LSS guys creep me out but I liked him. He was running one street set in Lester Square. He walks up in front of two big black dudes and goes direct on this girl. Her friend was really cold and lame and he just plowed. After a minute the dudes were like come on man that's pretty rude we're trying to have a conversation here. So we left them to it. That was the most mature I've ever seen dudes react and I really respect it. Instead of getting childish or bitchy the guys were sincere and they didn't act all alpha or whatknot. I have a great deal of respect for sincerity, prolly why I like Ziggy so much.

I ran some street sets and a ton of club sets. I hung out with Soul's friend again. I can't remember his code name so I'll say BodyPop for now. Man that dude is a legend. We ran a ton of dancefloor game. It's all a swirl in my head, but he's a really sound dude.

The one thing that shocked me was that by 1130 I was the only rockstar still in the club. I know Keychain has a train to catch, but what is going on? Friday night is a great night to game. I kept having to make new wing friends all night. That bastard Sasha went home with an amazing girl. How dare he! So I'm finally home alone and wait til I post the pics. The black girl I met was stunning. I love London. I just love how races mix. It always reminds me of that cafe scene in Star Wars, but in such a great way. Like all these amazing different kinds of people just mix and it's so wonderful. Brown guys love white girls, white guys love brown girls. If this isn't heaven, for me it is very close.

I don't miss my hometown on nights like tonight. White people live on one side of the river there and black people live on the other. Tonight I just met beautiful girls. for reals, the pic I took of this girl is insane. Super hot.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007