Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 2s

So I'm in a bit of a malaise. Last night I finally had a day2 sorted with a girl from like 2 months ago. And suddenly I didn't feel like going. I was stuck in an extended Rockstar meeting with London_Hunk and I was just worn out. I was getting my body scientifically measure. Little secret, it wasn't great. I mean on one level I am wicked pleased with my body so far. But the glass is still only half full. I mean me weight is down to 89kg, but I need to drop like 12 more kg.....

Anyways, I am late and we set it up for later. Then I decide to try and set up a Day2 with HBspanish from the train on Sunday. She lives right near my house. Glass of wine...a little comfort...shag. But I cant' sort it out. I call her...she's on a train (irony) and can't hear me. She calls me back 15 mins later but I'm on the tube so I miss it. And I never reach her again. Sigh. I suck at phone game. Then at like 11 the other girl texts that she guesses I'm not coming. To be honest my attraction just dipped.

Now a girl I Day2ed but ejected from quickly 2 months ago texted today. She wanted to go out Friday night, but I am out Rockstarring then, so instead of I her coming over tomorrow afternoon. I don't even know why? I just kind of did it to do it. I swear. Last time she was totally dressed down. Like flip flops and track pants. I mean that is pretty insulting. I am cute! Anyways...I have these girls I'm bouncing.

Also, I have my HB10 back on the line. This was my direct approach with Soul, street-night game like a month ago? I facebook closed her as she had no mobile (maybe) and she just popped on and added me yesterday and emailed me. Good Lord she is so cute in all her pics. She's got a kid, but I've got a hairy back. Facebook chat sucks so bad, but then I got her msn. We added each other but she hasn't popped on yet. She lives in another different city (not London of course), but she is really sexy. And yes, by sexy I mean rail thin and brunette ok?

Also my x from Thailand found me the other week and we have been webcamming some. I haven't seen her online since last week tho. I got her house mate to pull her top up while she was asleep. Obviously, I recorded all this jazz, but it's way better in the moment. Soul tried to get in on 3way online spitroast, but she wasn't interested. In Thailand only the men are bi.

I think those are all the girls I have on the line........no wait....I tell a lie.

I have been getting texts from a Polish girl I met at the Eric Clapton concert. She hit me up at 1am last night. I have to convert her somehow soon. I keep sleeping through her texts. Lately, I have woken up half a dozen times with my phone open to a text I don't remember reading. Thank God I haven't sleep-replied yet!

Ok. That's it. The girls I don't wanna shag wanna shag me. And logistics are between me and the girls I want to shag. I called HBSpanish tonight, but no answer. Might call again next week. But now my attraction is waning. All the other Rockstars are out tonight sarging with 5.0, who is one sound guy. And I am stuck at home trying to finish my essays for uni.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007