Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Divorcee

This story is intricate and strange. I opened a 2set last wed before the whole army of wings incident. The divorced chick from that set left while I was working the 2 trashy girls from staines. Then I ran into her with her other friend Friday night while I'm leaving the pub to hit the after-hours. I re-open and chat to them both some. Get some cool chat going. I then got back into convo with the 2 supercool lesbians I met. HBDivorcee disappeared because she saw a ton of her Xs friends around. She was hiding behind columns and everything. So I was like damn I missed a close two times. What are the odds? I was kinda annoyed but then I forgot. The 2lesbians were both really sexy and cool to talk to. I think I'm going to try and become good friends with them for social proof/framing. They are pretty damn socially smart. They thought I was gay because I'm very animated. When I said I wasn't one of them was like wow that must help a lot with girls because you get in under the radar. I respect intelligence!
Sat night I'm out at my afterhours and I run into HBDivorcee and her friend again. HBD is out on a date with some loser she met at a bar friday night. Her friend even told me she really didn't like the guy. Anyways the friend gives me her facebook info and a quick snog even though her boyfriend is at the bar. We chatted on and off throughout the night, but I made it clear I like HBDivorcee. I even chatted to the bf a little later and mentioned how I had met HBDivorcee. It was all kinda strange but I maintained my frame. I only got the friend's facebook bc she said I could get HBDivrocee's info off her page...Anyways, instead of adding me she blocked me... Chicks are so weird! Anyways I also number closed this cute German girl from some social circle game and I'll let you know if that turns out!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007