Friday, April 4, 2008

Sticking Points

Mr M just sent me this email with my sticking points. It's based on my time at the bootcamp in London. I think that I should share it here as for me this blog is all about keeping it real. I eventually want to merge the strength of frame I have here into my real life. Here is the advice I got from him and Vercetti. It's pure money and I think it could help a lot of other new guys that are like me.

Smile and exude warmth, in attraction, but particularly during qualification. You can come across as a little cold in your sets which is OK for attraction (though it is not necessary) but you need to exude more warmth when you qualify

Remember to kino

Image – clothing wise work on an identity. Also work on body image (do you go to the gym?)

Sexualizing your game – conveying sexuality in your appearance

Go for compliance – i.e. mini isolations and then isolation

Work on being more dominant in the set and generally. Physically lead and take up space

Body language/Posture

PS I should mention here that I haven't been to the gym in a week. Not because I've lost the motivation. I love the gym. But because I had surgery on Monday and I'm recovering. I still miss that place and I think I will go on Saturday for a light workout. So I don't know my current weight.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007