Friday, April 4, 2008

Leader of Men

So I have this friend who is amazing with women. He sent me a text because he is worried about his gf. I called him right away. I think it's amazing that he comes to me for advice. This is the same guy I explained orbiters to a few weeks ago. He was really worried over nothing just needed someone to be objective and help him relax. Anyways, I talked about what was attractive about him and I realized the thing that is really different about him is that he is deeply emotional. And he puts it right on the surface. He hugs every guy he is friends with including me in a really emotional way. I realized during our chat that it really conveys an energy and a sense of value. Like he gives you affirmation when he does it. This in turn means he must have value. It's really powerful and I'm going to add it to my life.
The thing is that I am becoming an actual leader of men as more and more of the guys in my life come to me for advice on girls. I really like helping people and I think this is great. Of course I also love that it's one of the three primary attraction switches. I can really see why some guys get into this business. They just love helping people have a better life.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007