Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My body aches

What a long day! My body is so sore from my workouts this weekend. Switching from machines to free weights has made my body push me through massive muscle pain again. I really thought I had gotten through this when I started lifting again last month. Obviously, I was wrong. I felt to weak to even do a cardio session today. I just want my body to look awesome right now! I hate the waiting. Anyways, that's not really what I'm blogging about. I think I have an issue with hooking when I facebook close. I think I need to change some things about it. I closed 2 different 2sets on Saturday, one was a number close and one was facebook. I think I need to have someone look at my profile and sort it out for me! I think part of my issue is that this is a weaker type of close anyways. My number close has texted me back a few times, but neither twin has written me back after adding me.... Sigh. I am in such a powerful frame now that my issue is not that they don't write me back, but instead that I want to change whatever I'm doing wrong. Grrrrrrrr. I definitely failed to create callback humor. It's hard to think about anything other than the fact that my arm is on fire right now. I think I have an issue of over-analyzing everything, but I can't change everything at once! Plus I am getting better everyday. I mean a month ago, I couldn't get a single text out of a number close now at least I get those. Working toward developing Day2s.........

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007