Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Warm Approach

I was out for my friends leaving party. She is going away for 4 months. I warm approached a couple of girls and ran more kino and attraction building material. I was a lot more successful than previously, unfortunately there were no legitimate targets. Se la vi. It was good to have more success. I am really working hard on developing a powerful attraction building stack. I am really trying to ratchet up the sexual tension, big time! It's definately getting better. Softly soflty catchee monkee.
Today I was out with the girl I tried Golden Mirror on. She dropped by the house because she might move into the empty room next month. She ended up spending hours with me. It was cool. I worked on some push pull attraction building and lots of kino monster. It went pretty well. I can't tell how many attraction switches I hit, but it was pretty cool. She asked me some screening questions. The real coup is that we randomly walked into this art store, which is actually like a gallery inside. I chatted up the two girls inside and they let us roam all over. I am going to make it a major part of my Day 2 from now on!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007