Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Failing the Method

So last week I had my killer social circle close. There was a lot about this that was great. The girl came over midday and we chilled at mine. Nine hours of talking later I fclosed. She spent the night again two days later, but now she has disappeared. I don't know if I will see her again, but I am aware of two major mistakes I made with her. I believe that a mistake sometimes won't crop up til about two phases later.
First, I decided to "go natural" on our date. Instead of running masses of qualification routines and comfort building, I just had a normal deep conversation where I slowly seduced her the way I always have seduced women. This was enough to get me to the actual fclose, but post that close everything has fallen apart. I asked her many qualification questions, but I didn't push them hard enough. I think that they just seemed to flow as part of the conversation and she didn't realize I was qualifying her. This means that she built up my attraction, without feeling like she earned it. So later on when she was reviewing what happened between us, she feels like a step is missing. Of course I'm not inside her head right now, but I believe that this is exactly what I can expect. I did build a lot of comfort/rapport by having a deep long conversation, but an element is missing. She doesn't feel like she worked had enough to get me.
Second, my frame fell apart after I developed feelings. I pursued her too hard and became an AFC. I realize that I have a deep hole in my frame when I develop feelings for a girl. I have worked on this a lot in the last week and my frame is now much stronger. I am constantly learning and growing. But she saw me flinch in public and that one moment of weak frame is haunting me. I had a friend with me who kept whispering AFC things into my ear. So I blame myself for allowing him near me at a crucial time. It won't happen again. His low self-confidence totally affected me. She told me that she was most attracted to my confidence, so to see it falter really damaged her attraction for me.
The lesson to be learned here is that every time I decide to go it alone. Things tank. I need to just stay true to the method. The more textbook I am, the more successful I am. It's a learning curve. I think I will certainly fclose this girl again, but for now I need to focus on bringing new girls into my life.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007