Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gym Class Hero

So I weighed in at 94.30kg today. Down a little from yesterday. I did my new back free weights routine today. My muscles are on fire. I really worked so much harder than I do on the machines. I think it's a good progression. Instead of jumping straight into free weights. I really believe in slow transitions. I'm also thinking of bringing meal replacement shakes into my life. But I don't want to change too fast. I'm still waiting to see how this thermo supplement makes me feel. I do feel a little strange. Like a 1% difference. It's not a good or bad difference. Just neutral right now. But I'm trying to be really aware of my body and how everything is going. I feel really energized and full of life. I am really glad we don't have a scale in my house though. I can already feel myself becoming obsessed and I think I would weigh myself 10 or 20 times a day. I just want to see each thousandth of a kilo disappear. I dream of seeing what my abs look like. I've never seen them! Also, there is a big LSS event on April 22 and I am sure I will run into some of the guys I know. I want them to see the difference. It's really hard for me to see if my body looks better. I really think it does but I can't be objective. My confidence is improving big time. I have had to cut 2 new holes in my belt and I couldn't even wear it before! It's a think belt and the leather used to cut into my gut. My life is getting better.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007