Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Wing

So last night I went out with Maverick69 from Juggler method. You really never know what you expect when you first meet a new dude, especially when the one thing you have in common attracts some creepy guys. Anyways he pulls up and I hop into his car to help him find a parking space. And I was like whoa this dude is so different than I expected. He's in his mid30s and like just not what I expected. But after about 10 minutes I realized he's a legend. He is really focused on natural game and natural progression and he loves to open. At the first bar he just opened two girls right next to us and brought me in instantly. The baffling thing is, his two-man openers work. Of course I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing. His style is very different from mine. I came into the set and had to totally be on my toes it was a really good lesson. We got deep into our second set, but unfortunately he ejected both of us before I could close my girl. I did have moderate attraction with her; I just needed more time to ratchet it up. But it's all good. Anyways I am definately gonna chill with this dude agian. It's really interesting to be around different styles that really work. I have heard a lot of negative things about that style lately, but I liked what I saw last night. I'll post more as more things happen.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007