Saturday, April 12, 2008

No Pain No Gain

So this week I had so much work that I haven't been to the gym in a week. To be honest, I was really worried that my weight would pop up. I mean my clients only fed me a ton of bread. But at home I really stuck to healthy stir fries and a ton of yogurt for snacking. I hit up the gym early today and I was really hesitant to get on the scale. I felt really strong on my run to the gym. I still can't run the full distance, but I was faster on the flat parts. It's on hell of a steep hill. I will get there eventually! I just have so many different exercise targets. I really hit the rowing machine and broke my old record for 2500meters, but of course I was slower than my personal best on the elliptical afterwards. I still did my 1km in 6minutes. I got on the scale and I was at 96ish. I was pleased I didn't go up so much, but at the same time I was wearing my sweat-drenched hoodie. So then I hit up the free weights. Switching from the machines is hard. I life less weight and it's a lot harder! I am already feeling that all my muscles are torn. It's a great feeling. I didn't have time for the powerplate today, as there were people having a spinning class. I did hit the scale minus my hoodie and mp3playing phone at the end. I came in at 94.90kg. I am wicked pleased. That's my lowest weight in 3 years! I feel invincible. I haven't been below 90kg in probably ten years, so I can't wait for that blog! Anyways, today I started my cycle of ThermoDynamix from EAS. It's supposed to raise my core body temperature. Hopefully it will help me lose weight even faster. I will keep updating you on my cycle and success. I have used this product before, back when it contained ephedra, and it really worked. I am hoping it can still work without that. I will see. I am really excited. I want my inside and outside to achieve parity. I will keep you updated. I really think I look different in the mirror!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007