Thursday, April 24, 2008

Social Circles and Social Proof

This new girl is so amazing. I have interviewed her to analyze every phase of the seduction. For 3 months I slowly built my social status in her eyes. She has told my friends that I am a legend at her favorite bar. All of the cute bartenders there really love me, including her best friend. She also used to work at this bar. She is so well known that she used to have a facebook fanclub, which she knew nothing about for ages. Following the method of developing social proof, my status has grown through cold approaches. I even have status with the owner of the bar, as he has seen me with several beautiful women. I am learning a lot about social circle development. Anyways, back to the point. I asked her the exact moment when she felt attraction for me. It was 3 months into the seduction. Now the thing to remember is that I never felt the strength to number close for ages. I even thought I had tanked the entire possibility on several occasions. But as soon as the conversations went south I ejected. She doesn't remember any of my mistakes. She mostly remembers my social proof, flare, and how I'm different to other guys. The exact moment she felt attraction for me was about 1 month ago when I broke rapport. Now this is super hard to explain in my opinion. I can only explain in the specific. After comfort and status, it's important to break rapport to create the attraction. Mr M explained this to me in a few minutes, and to be honest I don't know how it works it just does, kinda of like my tv. I actually broke rapport two times in our relationship. The first time was right after my talk with Mr M. She texted me to say she had added me on facebook. I waited one day and replied in a cocky funny manner. We aren't that good of friends! I delayed accepting her friend request for about a week or two. And teased her on the phone. Then I saw her about a week later and while we were hanging out, I tried to kino escalate. I felt no attraction. I was stacking attraction routines after attraction routine and they just weren't working. It smelled like LJBF territory to me, so I ejected hard. I just said I'm not having a good time, I'm going home. I broke rapport. I didn't text her, email her, or call her once. I actually just assumed that I had tanked and I let it go. Flash forward to last Wednesday, I am in the bar where I have massive social proof. She comes in with her best friend who loves me, runs up to me, and tells me that I look hot. Pow. I felt invincible. I have been working out tons as you know, so I was really excited to hear that girls are noticing. We chatted that night and set up a date Saturday. Then she pursued me. She kept texting me and expressing massive interest. She came over to my place Sunday and we really connected. She is extremely high value and told me the thing she is most attracted to is my confidence. My frame is what brought her in. I threw out a tester comment yesterday, joking about dating up. And she said what are you talking about? I'm not above you. She is massively into me and she has passed all 30 of my screening questions. We are super compatible and maybe things will actually work out. Who knows? Anyways, if you want to get girls that you already know it's possible. The important thing is to not create too strong an impression BEFORE you have high social status. As I ejected whenever things were weak, she barely remembers those occasions.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007