Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Diet

So I was at the gym again today. That's three days in a row. I finished work early and my first thought was that I have time to go to the better grocery store for more veggies and I could hit the gym. I am still under 96 kg, even with my normal fluctuations. I am finally really shifting my diet. Today was the first time I had like a healthy looking cart at the grocery store. I bought a ton of veggies and a ton of yogurt for snacks. Instead of chips n whatknot. I just ordered some creatine and a weight loss supplement from eas that I know works. Of course, I have to maintain my diet and exercise big time when I start my supplement cycle next week. I really want to push my weight down 10 more kg. I think I can do it in 6 weeks. That's only 1.5 kg a week, not too unreasonable. Anyways, I am realy trying to keep myself honest by posting a lot on here. It's strange but since I started lifting with my housemate on Saturday, my body is insanely sore. Free weights really do just work you harder than machines... So I am really trying to get him to stay on course with me. I think it will really help me a lot. I love lifting so much. But like most normal people he hates it. Ha! I just wish my muscles would stop hurting so I could lift again. I really hope I don't fall off the wagon again. I want to stay motivated big time!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007