Sunday, April 13, 2008

A New Pivot

So I went out with a new girl last night that dated one of my mates. We have a really clear relationship. She has slept in my bed twice and nothing has even come close to happening. I like her a lot as a friend but I'm totally not attracted to her. And the feeling is mutual. She is German and I am pretty sure at some point I have written about each of her friends in previous posts. She has a really progressive attitude. We went out last night to find people for each of us! Also great news, she is super picky. She only saw one guy she was attracted to, but he was married. So we spent the whole night focused on me. She is really fascinated about how I deal with and approach women. I really feed off of her energy and even chatted up a checkout girl at the grocery store yesterday. Which I'm usually too shy to do. It was a great experience all around. She wants to learn more about how to be a better wing to me and her personality is really strong. Also I people are really interested in her because she is even more foreign than me. Now to the in field portion of this post........
We started off at Spoons for my friends birthday. He was really drunk and really high energy which I fed off of. I opened a few sets with my pivot and we had a cool time. It's really easy to use natural openers with her there. It's just really congruent, especially because people are always intruiged by at least one of our accents. I got through my warm up sets with her. I did chicken out of one set for no reason. Oh well. It was really high energy and a really good vibe. When my friends were leaving to go to a lame club that is just too dark for me and that my pivot hates, we peeled off and when just the two of us to the cheesy disco club next door. This club is good because people there are all in a really good mood. It is full of cougars hunting boytrash. But in between all of this there can be found high quality girls! Every guy in there has really weak game, so I can open by saying wow that guy was terrible. It shows that I understand there world and having my pivot there roots it as I explain that I have to fend losers off of her too! So we get into the club and at first I am disappointed, as I don't see any sexy babes that I already know. We do a lap and hit the dance floor. Dancing is one of my biggest DHVs. I really love it and I'm pretty good which demostrates two powerful values, physical prowess and confidence. So I am very conscious of where we are dancing and these two cute girls are checking me out. I open them by having them take a picture of my and my pivot. They immediately ask how we know each other and I saw how she's my friend. I build some attraction and kino. It all goes really well and the girls even try to bounce me to the club my other friends already went to. My pivot hates that place and we didn't want to pay another cover when we were already having fun! Anyways I number close one of the girls and she already texted me back late last night saying they tried to get back in to the club to dance with me some more. I think I built attraction with both girls and I wasn't really able to isolate during our 10 minute conversation. I am going to have to teach my pivot a little more of how to assist me. Either was it was a pretty solid close. I will see if it goes anywhere today. I didn't have time to really timebridge....
Two minutes after they left I see two sexy twins. We randomly end up dancing next to them....They start making faces and interacting with us. I tell my pivot to say something, but she is tragically shy and my window closed. I haven't done a lot of dancefloor game before, but I know it's not time for my stock opinion opener! Anyways, this lame dude made it easy for me. He walks up wearing a cheesy 70s hat and the girls are loving it. They talk to him until he gives it to them. The moment he did I knew he would never have sex with either of them. And sure enough, they got rid of him within 2 minutes. I am so glad I can see the matrix. I immediately asked them if they could get a hat for me too. We chatted some more and I learned a little about them. Oh wait, I also asked if they were sisters. Which is super lame because I wanted to ask which of them was older, but I chickened out on that cold read. Sigh. So I asked one of those then the other but I can't remember the order. It was really cool. I did a little kino and chatted to them. Really natural style. My night with Mav is rubbing off on me big time! Anyways, they went off to use the bathroom, but they said they were coming back. I kinda wondered if they really would. Dancefloor game is new to me, so I wasn't sure if I had hooked. Anyways, after a few minutes I have to go to the bathroom. My pivot tells me to leave her there surrounded by wolves, so I did. I hope to run into the HBTwins on the way to the bathroom so I can ask them to watch out for my pivot. In the end I don't run into them and I keep hoping that I will come back to find them dancing with my pivot, and lo they were!!! It was wicked. We danced with them for maybe fifteen more minutes and then I facebook closed them both. I have a stronger frame now as I even made them both promise to accept within 24hours. I added them when I got home before I passed out and they have both accepted me. It only took them 6 hours. poW!
The really important thing is that my pivot told me it was the most fun she's had out in ages! We went to another club later and danced there, but there were no sets. We just built up a lot of street cred and it was cool that way. I will definitely be hanging out with this girl basically every time I go out now. I buy her drinks as I have a better job and believe me she is worth every penny. She doesn't expect it and always tries to buy me drinks, but we'll see. So now there is a girl on the planet I will buy drinks for again!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007