Saturday, April 5, 2008

Warm Approach

Two major things happened last night. I went out to a club of really good sets and my AA overwhelmed me. I didn't open a single set. I even just wanted to get blown out of one on purpose but I totally failed. I really need to keep doing my Hypnotica drills. I keep getting closer. I felt like such a tool for all of that. But also I felt like my fear level was lower than last time. I am going to keep facing this fear til I defeat it. Now that it's my dominant fear I am totally obsessed. I have faced down my fears of heights and needles. It's time to take this one down.
But this is really about what happened after I met up with my friends. They were talking to a bunch of people I have never met before including a 3set of cute girls. I opened the one I liked by asking if one of the guys was her brother, even though I knew it was her house mates bf. I ran a couple of lying routines on her and did a finger cold read. I also ran some job guessing material. I had her on the line for a while, but as usual with a warm approach it all died. I'm really not sure where in the interaction everything fell apart. I even got her to hold my drink while I went to the smoking area for a few minutes. Right in the middle of setting up my thumb wrestling routine her friend interrupted so it never happened. She really didn't like my bodyguard role play either. Eventually I lost her and then she got chatted up by this gorilla. He is def on the roids. Maybe I should do that? Just become insanely huge. Then you don't need any personality....hA! I really do suck at warm approaches.
The real problem is that I can't calibrate them very well. And IOIs are basically meaningless. I mean I could feel right when I started losing her. Which is a major improvement. But I still couldn't stop it. I tried that exercise where afterwards I think through to reenact everything but with more success. My big weakness was kino. I did some, but it was too little too late. We were outside so my hands were cold. I couldn't decide whether it's better to put cold hands on her or not..........I'll ask on the forum I guess, but that is the main thing I am going to focus on tonight!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007