Thursday, April 24, 2008

Weight Gainer

So I had a stressful encounter with the HB I been posting about lately today. My frame was weak for a moment. I don't feel like posting the details....It was really a small moment of public awkwardness and by tomorrow will probably be fine, but for now I'm cycling. Anyways, I realized I need to hit the gym big time. If I exhaust my body, maybe I can exhaust my mind. I wanted to work so hard I made my muscles bleed. That didn't happen. But almost. I did extra cardio all over the place and really hit the free weights. I'm barely awake right now I'm so shattered. I hit the scales and guess what. I'm 93.3kg. That's right I'm 3.3kg from my initial stretch goal. Now my target is 85kg. I think I can actually flatten my belly if I don't lose focus. I keep forgetting to take my thermo pills, but I think the massive quantity of sex I have been having has really helped. I just need to not let that keep me from the gym. I really want to get stronger as well as thinner. It's tough to work on both at the same time, but so far I am very pleased with my results!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007