Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brotherhood

I have posted on the forums a couple of times about what I'm going through right now. Getting my dream girl, social circle etc. A lot of my wings are really pushing me to keep my distance from this girl as I am developing into a skillful pua and they reasonably believe in staying true to our art. They want me to focus more on fb relationships or mltrs. To avoid locking into anything monogomish. I totally see where they are coming from. I am caught between my two desires; to become an mpua and to find an amazing ltr. I did not expect this new girl to get through my screening questions. I have recieved massive support from two mpuas who I really respect and I feel a lot more comfortable now. They are really proud of me and my progress. I find that more than amazing. I think that's one thing that some guys struggle with in this community. They get locked into a certain frame and forget that a lot of guys are in the scene to be able to choose their ltr partners. Anyways, their support has really helped me as I face deciding what kind of relationships I am looking for. It's good to know that there are great guys out there.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007