Thursday, April 17, 2008

I weighed in at 94.30 kg. To be honest I'm frustrated that I haven't gone down in weight in the last few days. I mean I know I'm only supposed to lose weight at about 1kg per week. And that is on a pure weight-loss diet. With heavy lifting as part of my routine, I am adding muscle mass. I am only on a thermo supplement right now. I've only been on the cycle for 5 days so far, so I know I shouldn't expect miracle. I just hate waiting. Plus I am becoming obsessive. Anyways, my strength is continuing to go up at the gym. I should be happy about that! And last night a girl I like told me I was looking better. Isn't that really more important than anything else? I'm going to a clinic today to see about laser hair removal for my back. I took some photos and they are not a treat. Although I did learn that my butt is surprisingly hairless. I will take a ton of before and after photos. Maybe I will bless the blog with photos for you!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007