Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Making Notes

I have been in the scene for two months now. I have lately been drifting away from core material and the reason is that I never take notes. I have been kinda depending on my strong memory to help me, but it just hasn't worked. I need to restudy all my old material and really develop my own personal notebook of routines and strategies. It's the only way to really hone my skills. I was just re-watching some Style DVDs and I realized that all these routines I thought I had memorized, were totally different. Making notes and developing a notebook that is just for me is the best way to really learn on a deep level. I had to take notes in school and I have to take them now. I can see how it takes years to become a master, but I want to do everything I can to shorten that amount of time. I spend a lot of time listening to CDs and reading books, but if I want that to be effective I gotta really put in the grind.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007