Sunday, February 24, 2008

Can you be too tall

So I went out last night with some of my buddies. I decided to throw a few back and be casual. I was at my local hanging out with a few friends and a ton of interesting things happened. First, three girls came in who wanted attention so bad. There were two chubby brunettes and a slim blonde. They were dressed to party and they went to their table in this laid back pub. And they stood around it, basically begging to be approached. None of them appealed to me, so I just studied the social dynamics of it all. No one approached them. They had spent ages getting ready and they wanted attention so bad, but they didn't realize that they were putting guys off by being so strong. I think I was the only guy in the room who really saw what was going on. Unfortunately, I feel really uncomfortable gaming in the pub. It's like my homebase and everyone there knows the old me. Too many people would be watching, it would be like gaming on stage. Eventually, I might get to that level, but for right now it's too close to my social circle. (This will soon become ironic). After 30 minutes of no attention they moved on in search of greener pastures.
Shortly after they left, this dude came in. He was scruffy and wearing a cheap t shirt. I was thinking, weird, everyone else looks nice in here....As I looked around I realized every single woman was tracking this guy. It turns out he is on Hollyoaks. A british soap opera, that I don't watch. So many girls wanted to approach him, but they were all afraid to. It was funny to see women get a taste of the approach anxiety I experience every day. Anyways, I really saw how powerful even a little fame can be. The guy was obviously pretty normal as he was there meeting a 5set that I decided not to approach the moment I saw them. None were cute enough for me. I mean I'm not the king of Japan, yet, but I am moving up the scale right now and I won't deal with a girl below HB7. That's just how it is for me. I am in a phase where I am starting to see the first hints of the Matrix, so I can really enjoy sitting back and absorbing human behavior.
After a while I convinced my mates to change locations with me. I think this is really important on a night. Especially because out pub is never very sexy. There are three blondes that hang out there a lot. One is cute. But her two friends really make her personality change there. And they are just a little too bitter for me to want to be around. One of the girls has the strongest bitch shield I have yet encountered. She is always complaining that she can't get a man. It's an amazing level of self-deception. I couldn't be less attracted to her, but one night I decided to test some routines on her just to see what would happen. She was just horrible and mean. She hated every joke. It was a very telling lesson. Anyways, I really don't bother talking to them anymore. But the one cute girl works some nights at the pub where I met HBLanky Friday night. And she seemed a little better there.
Anyways, we change locations to this other pub and I see HBLanky as soon as I get there. She is ensconced in a group of about 5 guys and locked in with her back to the wall. My friends were all like go talk to her now. And I was like, no I will wait til the right moment. There is plenty going on here. So I chilled with my friends. (I will get back to HBLanky in a moment......) So the one cute blonde from the other pub shows up and is chilling with one of my friends. This guy is really popular and super friendly. He always thinks the best of people. Translation, he has a total inability to close. It's almost amazing. I think a woman could get naked in front of him and he would just think she wants him to check for ticks. It's a little bit sad, because he has mentioned he wants some help from me in the past. So we are chatting to this blond who has made moves on him in the past. I told him how much she likes him, but he is socially retarded. He even told me that they are too good of friends for anything to happen. It's the first time I've seen a guy shove a hot girl into the friend zone. Anyways, I run my photo routine. First, I get some pics with her. Then I take some pics of the two of them. I work on amping up the attraction. I really enjoy seeing what I can get away with. I got her to take a sexy photo, then kissing, then a longggggggggg kiss....Then I told them to make is sexier and for him to put his hand on her boob. He balked before she did. Then I was like come on be slutty, you know you are. And boy did it go pete tong there. She freaked out and goes YOU THINK I'M A SLUT. I went what? Of course I don't. But she freaked out. And started crying and everything. I mean the old me would have felt really bad and guilty, but I know it is mostly she has some issue. I noticed that she was really up for it until my friend balked. Once she realized he thought it was slutty, she wasn't up for it. He created a bad frame. Right when she was on the ledge. So I feel a little bit bad, but mostly because I am gonna see this girl again. I am not sure how I will deal with it, but hopefully I won't see her for at least a week. Later on I asked my friend if there was actually tongue in one of the photos and he was like no way man!!! We are too good of friends. Sigh. I hate people who complain that they can't close with women, when really it's all their own fault. Anyways, I will repair things with this girl eventually and prolly fclose her. I have a strong feeling. Anyways, I ejected from the set right away. To make the akward period as short as possible. Let the other guys hang out with her while she cries. No one got mad at me or anything so I have social proof that agrees with my internal feeling. It was a miscalibration on my part. Mainly do to having just talked dirty to HBLanky. So let's get back to the good part of the story.
I wait for the right moment to re-open HBLanky. She remembers me and goes nuts. I created a strong impression the night before. Even though I didn't run enough of my routines, my inner game is getting stronger. I have a much stronger center of internal gravity. So we chat some, share some ciggies and chat a lot. She also introduced me to more of her friends. One of whome is at least a 9, maybe higher....I was a lil tipsy. Anyways she instroduces me to about 8 girls throughout the night, all HB6s or higher and gives me strong social proof. Now I am currently of the bird in the hand school, so I didn't try and use her to pivot to any of her friends. It's too soon for that. Plus I would really enjoy a tall girl. She mentioned her height a lot, I think these are little shit-tests which are rooted in her self-consciousness about her height. I made sure to always ignore her height comments. She also brought up her large breasts a lot. I ignored them too. I was like whatever when she tried to poke them at me. I know a shit-test when I see one (sometimes). Anyways, it was really cool we talked a lot and I got a coupla kisses on the mouth (no tongue sadly) and her number. It was pretty cool. Especially becuase all my friends saw and they knew I liked her. So good social proof....
On the way home, she was walking with me and another dude. We all live in the same direction. One of her friends was having a big fight with some other girls and so she stuck around in case things turned physical. She asked me to stick around because I am a kinda big guy. Anyways, the old me woulda been interested in a fight. But my frame was, there is less likely to be violence if I'm there. So I just leaned against a wall running James Dean and texting HBLanky. Her friend with the drama was an 18yearold, the HB9+ I mentioned earlier. So I was happy to be around. I know there is a school of thought that says to not let anyone control me, especially since some friends were calling me to come meet them right then, but I think that sometimes it's ok to do the right thing. It can't always be about amoral game can it? So eventually these girls resolved nothing after like 10 boring minutes of yelling and crying. Boring for me. I been around that block before. Anyways, the other kids ran off and then HB9+ called for a ride and walked off to meet them. She said goodnight to HBLanky and the other boy, but nothing to me. Which was fine by me becuase she didn't really know me. But HBLanky goes, say goodnight to me. So the girl did. It was cool.
So then finally the three of us start walking down towards our houses. I meet up my friends. It's my friends gf who doesn't like me to hook up for some reason and another girl I'm just not interested in at all. They are with 2 random guys. They want me to go with them across town to some apartment to get more drunk. No thanks! I don't wanna be the 5th wheel in some weird situation, let alone be trapped across town. Anyways I rejoin the other two and the girl is trying to booty call a guy in another town. But he won't pay the 7pounds cab fare. It kinda makes her look lame and me and the other guy are laughing. This is the strongest frame I could think of. Anyways, we split up near my house, but I text her when I get home for her last name, because she asked me to add her on facebook. I finally find her and later when I'm in bed we trade a few naughty texts. Basically stuff that is like almost sexual. I can't actually tell if she is interested in me. I struggled to see IOIs. We did some hand holding and I tried the squeeze test. I couldn't tell if she was squeezing back because her hand is a lot bigger than mine. Ha! Either I will close this girl, or I will develop her into a pivot. Either one is fine with me. A good result.
Oh ya and I was back at the gym today. I used the new program on my phone. I think it only keeps track of my last given workout. So I can't chart long-term progress, but I can always see what I lifted last time. I think that's really good enough. I just need to see that I'm always working harder. My weight was at 98.85kg today. I think it's that initial phase where you lose a little waterweight when you start exercising again. Anyways, I am feeling better about myself. I am going through a phase where I am more self-conscious about my body right now. Mostly becuase I am thinking I wish this girl could see how good I'm about to look. I will control that thought soon enough! Later.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007