Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hearts and Palms

We went to Starbucks on Saturday to recover from our big night of Uni sarging. We get there and this couple is just staring at us. I have been studying a lot of what Cajun says about body language lately and really trying to tighten up that part of my game. I was fixing my main piece of flair, a flashing heart that needed a new battery. I couldn't get it right for some reason, so my wing had to fix it. This couple was just watching up a storm. I was telling him how I loved their confidence. They were making eye contact with everyone in the room and not caring, mainly because they were old and long time married you know?
So once I got my fixed heart back the woman walked over and opened me. She asked me all about the heart and was really interested in it. I was so enthralled by her technique. I mean it's the strongest I have been opened in ages. She controlled the conversation and had confident body language. Because she just didn't care. I think people really develop it when they have been married for ages. It's like you don't have to worry about some stuff because you have a strong element of the permanent in your life.
Anyways, we then went by this really eclectic store that seems to sell lots of crystals and mood rings. The shop girl was cute, so I opened the whole store by asking for a palm reading training glove. Turns out they really exist!!! I end up talking to her and her boyfriend and the other shop people for a while. Then this one lady took such a liking to me that she taught me a TON of palm reading techniques. I have been using them all week with great success. She taught me like three levels from the most basic to rather advanced. It was great to see a cold reading master. I tried a lot of techniques on her to see how she responded. When she was reading my wing's hand and he resisted I twisted her reading to fit his life. Because I know that happens a lot and then I tried asking her really hard things. I asked her to look at our palms and tell which one of us is a twin. What a challenge. I think she should have known it's not me because I am the one who asked her, but she just deflty pulled away from it. It was a great experience and I left there just feeling really nice and mellow inside. I think that is what can be good about the routine. I would never give anyone a negative reading, because I don't believe it's real at all. But I think it's ok to make people feel nice inside. When I got home I spent more time studying the routine from material on the forums and mixing it with the Kenton Completely Cold material. He is a real genius. When we went out that night I did a proper read on a girl and it was really successful. It is great to DHV and really establish kino. I was also just so proud that I got a free lesson from a woman who makes a living charging for palm readings etc. She also does numerology and some other ones. I might try and learn those as well. Fill my pocket with skillz skillz and more skillz.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007