Monday, February 11, 2008

Out with the boys

I decided on Thursday to go to my local pub and just see my boys. I had a major day in the studio booked and I didn't want to be tired for it. I sometimes think I spend to much time sarging. But when I'm out all I want to do is sarge. I really don't enjoy the things I used to as much. I am changing a lot inside. I am spending more and more time with girls. I have more girl friends around me now than ever before in my life. And more and more of them are developing levels of attraction for me or wanting to wing me. It's really cool!
Anyways, I throw back just a few at my local as I'm really into staying in control these days. I end up with 3 of my friends as the place closes and we decide to hit up the after hours. I can't remember all the details of the night but we just were hanging out and having a lovely time. I chatted to a few girls but nothing really special comes to mind. I opened some sets and was having a cool time. I was hoping to run into the HBartender from the week before who was being cool to me. She wasn't working. The highlight of the night was when a sexy blond grabbed my ass and walked off. I couldn't find a good way to approach as she was ensconced between 2 girls and 3 guys in a corner when I saw her again. I wanted to go direct but that is tough to sort out in a group setting. I was going to say that she should apologize for sexually harassing me or something like that. Really jokey and strong frame. It just didn't work out. But man why complain? No girls were grabbing my ass last month. Let alone an HBlond8.5 you know? Girls can really smell confidence and I am starting to reek of it! Anyways more of my friends were really impressed and they are really respecting me more! Actually the bum grab mighta happened the night before. Sometimes these nights run together. But I am sure of the venue and the event. See how honest I am. My life is really going well now!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007