Friday, February 1, 2008

Crazy Thursday

So tonight I thought I was out for a quick one....to try and get the number off my friends friends gf. She is in love with her friend and wants to break them up. I was like that is dark....but I am ready to try the TDBFdestroyer. I was studying up today. In the end those 2 couldn't even come out. So I got these 2 girls to bounce with me to a trendier bar. I made sure we got seated right next to a set of really sexy brunettes. The girl I'm with gets the request list from this dude playing guitar for the pub and puts on a bunch of requests. I am gonna use it as my opener. But when she finished she won't hand it to me and just runs up to give it back. I was like fuck!!! She totally screwed my original mojo. So I got massive AA. My pulse doubled, I started sweating....i get so many physical AA signs it's unreal. Lucky me. It's why i need to stick to the 3second rule just for my health. Anyways my friend fucked my mojo, but that's no excuse. I kept chickening out but then I heard the girls talking about American something. So i spun around and opened on that. I chatted to all three girls for a while and it was kinda smooth. I number closed one girl. Then later they had to run to catch their train. I texted them like 30 after they left...hope you caught the train and don't hate all Americans now. It's 2am now and no reply yet. This is my current problem. But to be fair it's way better than my problem of living on the Internet with no women in my life at all a month ago!!!!
Then I bounced the 2 girls to an after-hours bar. It was wicked. The bartender girl opened me and was wicked friendly. I have started using a lot of accent-based material to great success. I hang there a lot and I didn't close but that one is an open window for later. I chatted to 2 polish girls and later a girl from the middle east. I was really smooth in some ways. No more closes but some fun conversations. It is really hard to control the frame when there are just huge groups of guys surrounding me. The HBMiddle East shit-tested me and I walked right into it. She asked me to remember her name and then said she loves asking people this. I thought I had it right but I was a little off. We chatted a lil more then she went home or something bc I never saw her again. She did say lovely to meet me hopes to see me again. So not a terrible result. I drank a lot tonight. She was my last set. I should have re-framed and made her guess my last name which I hadn't told her. Sigh. Practice Practice. It was hilarious, I opened her and the girl next to her with Can you believe we still have weather? I had a lovely time and my social proof is up and up constantly. I still failed to open at least one set that I wanted to. But I'm doing better.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007