Monday, February 11, 2008

A trip to Poland

Last saturday when I went out with my wing and we ran into the redhead/brunette 2set our original plan was to meet up with this girl I know who wanted me to help her with a guy she likes and in exchange she was going to buy me drinks and introduce me to some HBs of her own from work. This girl is wicked tall so I will call her HBigtop. She totally blew me off that night and didn't return my texts or calls. She just didn't show up after confirming the meet at like 9pm. Anyways, that just sets the stage for a cool night.
I had plans for two weeks to meet up with my favorite pivot. This HBlond has loved me since I had a ONS with her best friend at her birthday party. This is all detailed in my first angel wings blog. I really liked her friend but she decided to not call me back or text me after our shag. Oh well. Live and learn.
So I go to meet the blond at one of my favorite venues. But the place looks like a ghost town in the old west. They should have brought in tumble weeds... I run into a guy I kinda know. A few weeks ago he pulled off my headband and scared off a 3set of cougars that had approached the both of us. Anyways, he has certainly changed his tune. He asked who I was there with and I told him the girl I was waiting for. He actually asked if it was ok if he hung out with me. I told him sure but I didn't want any of his friends to join us. I just don't want to be one guy in a huge group with 1 girl. Even if she is an HBlonde. She is very fit and loves the gym so from now on I will call her HBtrainer. She shows up and we start chilling. She isn't drinking because she is in training for a big competition. Oh well. She then tells me that Hbigtop is on the way. I was like man I'm not cool with her after the burn on saturday. I will still talk to the girl but I won't make plans with her again. When she shows up she is all apologies and explains how she got drunk and couldn't find her phone and then she felt so bad she was afraid to text to apologize. I put the grind to her to make it clear that is not ok in my universe and I send her to get me a drink. After punishing her I let it go becuase I don't need to appear needy or weak. I let her know that I went out and had a great time that night anyways. We hang out for a while and I take turns talking to each girl and locking in. The blond tells me how she is starting to hate her housemate. He is the one guy who hated on my wings so I agree with her. He thinks he is God's gift to women. That will only work so long. He is gonna be homeless soon. HA! Anyways we connect on this level as I establish that I am a nice guy looking for a soulmate who just loves women. After an hour or so she decides to just crash. She is tired and low energy so I don't complain. I am not gonna drag someone around when they are not feeling it. No point really. So I take HBigtop with me to my afterhours. We get there and it is rammed. It is full of beautiful women and AFCs. I used to hate crowded clubs and I used to count ratios. The old me would have been so disappointed. It was almost 3 men to every woman. But all the guys looked like they fell from the same photocopier. I tell my pivot to watch my back and to point out any guys she likes. Fortunately, each guy is worse than the last. Outside a pair of cuties open me by asking if I'm gay. I was in heaven. I chat to them for a while. One girl says she is psychic so I read her palm. She is really impressed by my cold reading. We chat for a while and then they tell me they are a couple. I think they thought it would break my frame. I ask how long they have been together and some other things. They were ok conversation but not as cool as some lesbians I have known in the past. The conversation ends pretty naturally and I return to my pivot who is pretty impressed. We go back inside and it is so packed that we slip to the front of the club and grab a table. The table next to us empties and to lovely HBrunettes ask if they can sit there. I tell them it is saved. Then before they walk off I allow them to sit. One girl walks off to get drinks and leaves her friend to wait. Right then HBigtop points out a bouncer that she thinks is cute. I say watch this and turn to the girl and say "my friend HBigtop likes that bouncer what should she say to him?". The girl can't understand me because English is not her first language. I persist and don't lose my frame. In the end she never understood me but I rolled right into more conversation. It was really smooth. We stayed in set for about 2 hours. It was really interesting. It was hard to game to girls who struggle with English. I failed to run my routines with much success. But I number closed both of these lovely Polish girls before they left and got up to hug-level kino with the prettier one. Afterwards I told me pivot she needs to make sure to big me up more and mention some DHV things about me. So that I don't have to do it. But it was pretty cool. I actually liked these girls and want to hang out with them again. Even if I can't fclose they are lovely pivot material. After they left all these guys came to ask me how I did it and stuff. I was like I just like to talk to people and have a cool time. I am not throwing my secrets to the dogs you know? All these guys wanted to wing with me then and I said that I was too exhausted to flirt with more girls. Some other pivots showed up by then anyways. So I just chilled. I got opened up by 2 younger girls outside. They had nice bodies but no personality. I am really focused on what Thundercat preaches about knowing what you want before you go out. So I only want to chill with hot girls that are also cool. And since I had just left a pair these two lost my interest quickly.
It was a great night and the next day both girls returned my texts. I don't know if it will go anywhere but I am pretty sure I will see them this week. My wing's birthday is Wednesday. I am going to invite all of my pivots out for this one! It is a great chance to get these girls back out I hope.
Oh. I know you're wondering, of course I took pictures with them. I run style's photo routine on every girl I meet. Great social proof!!!!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007