Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bad Jazz

Wednesday night I went out to see a girl sing some jazz. I met her last week and made the plans. I met her through a classmate, but I could not determine if they were dating or not. He is kinda strange and doesn't return texts even tho we talk at school all the time. He seems nice and he's pretty funny. Anyways, when I ask how they know each other they just mention we all go to the same school. I chat to him a lot because I would never go after a mate's girl and also to make sure any approach is indirect. But I'm going on and on about last week....
I meet up with my wing and we're excited to see some jazz, which is very sexy you know? Anyways, as I'm about to leave Girl1 from last night calls and wants to come. She says she can only stay and hour so I say fine. I text my wing and say we got a pivot. He texts back and says that girl is not a pivot. He was totally right and I was about to find out just how right. She is such a wet blanket. She's not a bad person really. Just she brings a whole room down..........to depression town. We walk up to the club together and we are having casual conversation. We get there and the place is stone cold empty. The girl looks really cute and I know it's a good chance to increase my social proof no matter what. She has lots of cute friends at school. We grab some drinks and go to sit in the back. I show off my new magic trick to my wing and it turns out it doesn't work in low light! How embarrassing, but it works great in the right lighting. I start dropping some new jokes I've memorized to test the crowd. I tell one that has been getting strong reactions lately and suddenly Girl1 just storms out of the club. I have no idea why, but she made me look like an asshole to the band since they see it all. I totally ignore it because there is nothing else we can do. And to be honest we were both glad she was gone. She had already started complaining about my house mate not texting enough. I ran into her a few days later and she said that I pick on her too much. Since she stormed out after a canned joke that wasn't about her at all I know it is just because she is crazy. But the damage was done. Conversation with the HBSinger didn't' happen again that night. She threw me a few smiles but no conversation. I decided not to push it and I will just talk to her next week, when I am in more control of the frame again. I have since told me house mate that he can't hang out with me when I'm out if he is bringing his gf. She has made it clear that she will destroy me every chance she gets....and she has kept to her promise. Well not a promise, but she is just super lame and wants to make the world lame too.
Back to the story....We have to sit there for over an hour while the band sets up and practices the same song and stuff. I was so shocked. I hate when a band tells me the wrong time to get somewhere. After an hour the girls family and their old friends show up. Not a single person I would ever want to talk to. The drummer is her dad and he is so lame. We are in a tiny club covered in tile and reflective surfaces. For jazz you do not need a drummer in a place like this. He gets super drunk and it's like I can see that he wants to live his failed musician dreams through his daughter. To me seeing her jazz band was actually a DLV. She can sing but she is a prisoner of her dad's shattered dreams. Anyways the music was alright but there were no original songs and me and my wing are stuck in the back. A second bartender comes in later and she is an HB9blonde. Really sexy. But she knows it. As me and my wing are clearly the sexiest guys in her age group in the place she keeps having to get stuff from the storage behind our table. Unfortunately, we both got the feeling she just liked attention. Neither of us felt capable of handling a 1set in such a situation. Any approach would have to be direct and would put too much control in her favor. We are both student's of Badboy's methods but we haven't taken his workshop yet. We just did our best to be the exception. We didn't look at her very much. The one time she made eye contact with me was when I actually wasn't paying attention. She threw a smug smile. Like I know I'm cute. Not in a bad way mind you. I do the same thing when I feel smooth. I thought it was funny because I had been mind wandering and she crossed my line of view. HA!
Anyways, we stayed for both sets of the band. They only played like an hour of covers and then we moved on to my usual after hours. I couldn't really chat to HBSinger as she was surrounded by lame family members and hangers-on. I would have tried a number close or bounce but it just wasn't feasible. Unless we stayed to watch the band pack. I had enough DLV from girl1 so we got outa there. At my after hours I run into my mate who has been outa the country for 2months. He is a legend and very popular. He is there with my other friend's new girlfriend. She is also from my school and AFC me had tried to approach her in the past. She looks like a cat so I will call her HBCat. She actually said she's never seen me at school before. WOW! Just goes to show how the world is not what you think when you are an AFC. Anyways, we chat a ton and her friend is super into me. She is about a 5 i guess. A Chubby little blonde. No thanks. She wore a cowboy scarf so I will call her HBScarf (i don't have the heart to say UG because she was nice.) I ran a lot of attraction material on both girls just to see their reactions. HBcats boyfriend is a natural who really does Cajun's body language routine's naturally. He is a really nice guy and it was cool when he showed up. By then I had tried out all the stuff I wanted to. The blonde girl asked to be my fag-hag. She couldn't tell if I was gay and so I was in total control of her. I made sure to take a ton of photos as always with HBCat for social proof. I am increasing my stock at school every day! Over the last two days I have really learned that this material works much better on attractive girls. The less attractive girls are just soooooooo boring! I mean they should have better personalities but they just don't. I don't want to date an AFCgirl ever again. I am no longer a low self esteem guy. I hate that I ever was, but I am so glad to be living in the future now!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007