Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Solutions Create Problems

So now that I'm going to the gym all the time, I have a ton more dirty laundry. I live in a shared house, so my laundry lives in my room until I have enough to run the washing machine. My room is starting to stink! Just a hint of a little, but I am noticing it already. I take more showers and so I bring more moisture into my room to mix with all my sweaty clothes. I am going to have to do laundry more often, but I can't do it every day. I have to think of some kind of solution. Don't really have room for a hamper or anything. I lit my rose candle, but that is really something I want to save for touchy time you know? Oh ya, and HBLanky hasn't returned any of my texts or my facebook message, although she did add me as friends. I am in a strong place now of totally not caring, which I think is a really strong frame. I wanted to see what kissing a tall girl would be like, I experienced it and got some photos with her. So I'm totally cool. When I see her out we will still totally be friends because I won't be in a place of neediness. I am growing, even if it's only baby steps.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007