Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bad Pivots

Tuesday I went out with my house mates girlfriend and her best friend. I sometimes get worn out by her because she is the epitome of the female AFC, but she really wanted to introduce me to this girl so I was curious. I checked out the girl in advance on facebook and was a little disappointed to see that she was a blonde and not really my type. Anyways, we met near town and walked to one of the bars I like. It was totally empty so I just walked us right out and into another place. It was empty too. I guess you can't really expect action at 7pm on a Tuesday can you?
Anyways I started showing off my dominance early on by only buying myself drinks and sitting with my back to the wall. So to the crowd it looked like the girls were facing me. I started trying out all my material on them but they were unbelievably boring. They hate anything spiritual and were not interested in my palm reading skills. They didn't want to talk about animals or relationships. They just kept having "remember when..." conversations. I really consider this the lowest form of public conversation. When my housemates girlfriend (Girl1) wasn't talking to her friend (Girl2) about the good times in their past, she was talking to me about things Girl2 never witnessed. I wanted to die. I was even texting everyone in my phone to find an exit plan, to no avail. I finally decided that this was going nowhere fast, so I bounced them to my usual afterhours bar and decided to just get twisted. I mean I might as well do something I enjoy. We started getting pitchers and once they were drunk with me it wasn't so unbearable. Unfortunately, girl1 just wanted to spend the whole night pouring out her insecurities about my housemate to her. He doesn't text enough, he's not needy enough, he doesn't call enough, she likes him so much and doesnt' want to lose him............ She has oneitis in the worst way and is probably gonna lose him because of it. Nothing is quite so unattractive as insecurity. She never listens to me when I tell her to stop that shit and just chill out. Anyways, as I got drunky big time Girl2 started looking more and more attractive and we started clicking. I know. I know. It was the booze and the darkness so what? I decided that I might just throw the girl a courtesy shag. Anyways, girl1 is acting really bored and sleepy and says that she really just wants to go home and go to bed. Girl2 says go home I wanna keep partying. Girl1 refuses to leave and says she can't abandon Girl2. I even promise to walk Girl2 home as I have walked girl1 home before, but no dice. Girl1 is determined to cockblock. I don't know why she made such a big deal of me meeting this girl if she just wanted to shut it down. I gotta pretty annoyed because there were some really lovely brunettes about but I was too drunk to game them. One of my really good friends showed up later and hung out. He is wicked and a really good guy. He is kinda stuck in AFC land, but I think he wants to start becoming a little bit more like me. It's cool now that I've passed the stage where my friends try and pull me down. Now they just respect me and want to be more like me. It's really cool how my frame has one out. Without me having to lose a single friend! Anyways, we are chilling with both girls and they are super wasted but they demand another pitcher. I tell them they can't handle it, but do they listen?? Hell no. Girl2 goes 2 sheets to the wind and I have to go get her some water. Girl1 finally drags her out of the club after her succesfull cockblocking. I realize that I can't let her be around me and attractive women anymore. It's funny because I have the same problem with another of my friend's girlfriends. They both do everything they can to keep me from chatting to their friends and other girls when I'm out. I think this is super lame. I am aware of it......Anyways.... The story of this night is that some girls don't know what they want and just want everyone to feel bad with them. I don't know why a girl would introduce me to her friend and then block any action. It's just boring to me. I am annoyed with myself for getting drunk and then not being able to chat to some lovely girls. It's my own fault and I have learned that I will only play social circle game with girls that are cool.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007