Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I keep being like 2 weeks behind in my blogs. So I'm gonna wrap up the last week and a half for you. I have been number closing still but not converting. I realize I really need to work on the attraction phase. Sometimes I get discouraged, but then I talk to my wing and I feel better. I have opened more girls in the last 6 weeks than I did in the last 6 months. And more and more guys are responding to my confidence. It's really good. Last week at the train station I got stopped for a "random" terrorist search by the police. I get this a lot at airports in America so I don't really mind you know? Anyways my body language was so strong in the interview and I was so confident and relaxed that he actually didn't search me. He just filled out his little form. I talked about where I'm from in America and how I understand he is just doing his job. It's amazing how this lifestyle fits in everywhere. I mean I would have acted the same before too. But now I understand.
I am really working on pushing boundaries more as well. Last nite I opened these 2 girls with are you following me? Since I saw them at two clubs in a row. I talked to them all nite at different points. And one of my smartass friends tried to blow me out by saying he's hitting on you girl! And I just said that's impossible she's not my type. She spent the rest of the night focused on that. And trying to find out why. It was actually true so there was nothing she could do. But it was interesting to see how powerful one small statement could be.
I would also like to take this time to talk about orbiters. Last night my friend who is a natural was out with his gf. She is really cute and has a serious orbiter. The guy was like being sad and even just started crying at one point. She kept rubbing his leg and being friendly. At one point he ran outside like a little girl and my friend started freaking out and getting jealous. He was like why is she flirting with him. I explained to him about orbiters and the LJBF zone. I even taught him some boyfriend destroyers and demonstrated when she came back in with her orbiter. I was like it's so awesome how this guy isn't afraid to show his feelings. Like he dresses so metal but inside he's just a normal boring guy who's full of normal emotions. Isn't it great when a girl and guy can be just friends and it is totally non-sexual? Like you're almost brother and sister and you can have deep emotions and closeness with no sexuality.....Etc. My friend loved it. But God if someone had done that to me last year i would have had a conniption ! It's cool to see how far I've gone and how just understand the basics of social dynamics puts me ahead with even my friends. I mean I totally emasculated the guy but it's better for him to get over his one-itis now. My epic lasted 30 months. So really I justify it all by saying I'm helping him! Ha!
These are the main highlights of the last two weeks. Oh. I also finally admitted that my greatest weakness with ladies is my body. So I joined a gym yesterday. I have been using money as an excuse for months now. Finally I just said f it, it's time. I weighed myself today and I have gained 3 kilos in the last 6 months. Which really isn't that bad, but I was already kinda chubby and my weight before was more lean as I was exercising a lot and running. Anyways I weigh 100.25 kilos today. I will keep posting my weight here and there as I work out since it's part of my life now you know?
I am sure that there are a lot of events that I have forgotten to mention about the last week, but really I think only one of my friends reads this blog and I know he will forgive me. I have ups and downs on the course of this project, but overall my life is better than it was 2 months ago. Everyday I feel more comfortable with myself and I think that's great. I can't even imagine how smooth I will be in a year. Later.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007