Thursday, January 31, 2008

CHAVy girl

So I am at a local after hours bar last nite. When I get there with my friend there is no action, so we decide to have one drink and skip out. While we are out back having a smoke and chatting to the bouncer my friend knows, two sexy chavy girls walk in. A blond and a sexy brunette. She is lovely. Really talkative, skinny, good body, short brown hair....the whole package for me. The walk up and even say something to the bouncer, but I totally freeze. I couldn't think of anything to say, which is shocking because I have several really good openers I have been using lately. Anyways, eventually they are talking to some chavy dudes and I just decide that it must be their boyfriends, I know super AFC of me right? Anyways, they walk away from those dudes and say they are leaving or something. Me and my mate go inside to use the potty and go home, but those girls are still there. The brunette is sitting by herself texting or something, and I just froze again. I mean I used her text as my excuse, but that is so lame. I text my wing my shame and he is like wtf??? The girls go back outside to smoke and I say to my friend I am gonna wanna die if I let fear keep me from talking to that sexy girl! So we go back out with fresh drinks and I walk right up and open the brunette. I use my accent material, best friends test, favorite country etc. They mentioned leaving again and then the blond was distracted by my friend for me. I got the brunette's number because she is moving to the town my wing lives in. I was like you can show me around. It was about 4-5 minutes into the convo. The blond even shit tested me early on by asking for my glow necklace because it's their last night together. A huge part of me wanted to give it to them, I have 49 more at home, but now I can see the Matrix, or at least part of it.
So I succeeded at my short goal of opening and it was even a smooth transition to a number close. But as important as my little success is, I must also be honest about my mistakes. I didn't do any kino and I didn't talk to the obstacle at all to create interest. When they mentioned the other club they were going to, I should have said WHAT? are you guys listening in to us, we just said we were going there! To control the frame and have them bounce with us. I also should have kept the convo longer. For some reason about 5 mins after number close I said are you guys really leaving? AHAHAHA.....oh well. It showed that I didn't care if they left I think. We actually walked past the other club they went to on our way home (it really is on the way) and there was nobody inside at all! They missed out big time. I am aware enough of the game now to know that we coulda brought those girls home if my material had been a little tighter.
I just texted the girl and mentioned her accent and traveling to south america, the main hooks from last night's convo. I kept it casual so I can still work my moves if I see her again. Will she text me back? I'm not really sure. So far all of my numbers have been flakes. I know that it is a result of my problems in my game. I struggle to control the order of material. I tend to do my DHVs, stories etc in a random order. I need to focus on structure I know it. And I really need to work on timebridging.

In the end I am pleased that I opened and number closed. That is still a success over the me of a month ago.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007