Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Angel Wings II

I went to a massive rave on Friday. About two thousand people in a dark loud dirty club. I went with my friends, a couple, and another dude they knew. My first concern about an event like this was how to peacock successfully. Half the people were wearing costumes. So I took a page from my play book and broke out my angel wings again. They were the perfect balance of cute and playful. They break the norm and lead many people to assume I am gay, thus allowing me to open more casually. I was opened about 15 times by women. I have realized that older women are more likely to open me. I believe that this means they have more confidence about opening than younger women. So if 15 women opened me, I think that 20-25 at least thought about it. So my confidence is growing.
Anyways, I was at a rave, so I was partaking in the usual accessories. In the end this was my downfall, kind of. I was standing outside the bathroom waiting for my friends gf. This is a great location and an HB6 opened me with her HB9 friend right there. We chatted about 5 minutes before my pivot came out of the bathroom. She told me her cute friend was in there (who I was hoping to meet), then she immediately said we had to get out of there. She literally ripped me out of the set. I was feeling very confident so I maintained my frame and told the girls I might see them later. By controlling the frame I was able to re-open the girls about 3 hours later, when I remembered to go looking for them. Unfortunately, it was a crowd of 2000 people and I forgot what the girls looked like.....then I remembered that they had big hearts painted over one eye each. I actually found them.
I had to wait almost 10 minutes to re-open them as the HB6 was facing a wall deep in conversation with some dude.
I "ran into them" on the dance floor and we just chatted and smiled. I met the other 2 girls they were there with, both HB8s. I spent all my time talking to the 6, as she was the most lucid. I built attraction and rapport. Then I made a mistake and shared my gear with her. She offered some loot, but I said no. I certainly don't want that label anymore. Anyways, it takes about an hour to kick in.....
We danced and I DHVed with my dancing skills. She even asked me at one point if I was trying to impress her with my dancing skills. I just smiled and said why would I want to impress her? She started mirroring me around this time and I became intrigued with it. I basically lost the plot. I kept seeing how outrageous of things she would mirror, arms over my head, scratching like a monkey, puffing out my cheeks.....you get the point. I definately learned a lot about mirroring that night, but I forgot to move into seduction. I lost my kiss-close opportunity. She threw me every IOI in the book, including sending her friends off and also waiting for me when I went to the bathroom.
About an hour after I re-opened, she and her friends wandered off. I was pretty sure that was the end of things and that the train had passed me by. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my friends anywhere. I walked all over the joint for about 20 minutes. I didn't want to be alone at this point. I wasn't at 100% which we all know can break game. Anyways, I ran into the girls again and the HB6 was like oh we just walked around or something like that....I said I couldn't find my friends.....About 5 minutes later they ditched me again.

It would be easy to focus on my failure, but I think at this stage it's important to analyze my mistakes, lest I repeat them.
1. I changed the obstacle into the target, because I felt the obstacle was too fucked
2. I shared my gear for free, which is the same as buying a girl a drink ( I should have realized that at the time......)
3. I got distracted in the middle of the comfort phase and didn't move forward
4. I did a massive DLV by returning to the set too soon
5. I made that DLV bigger by saying I couldn't find my friends.....which is weak for like a dozen reasons we all know

The good note is that I spent time surrounded by beautiful women and got a killer picture of me with the HB9 which I threw on my facebook page and has gotten me a lot of social proof. Even if I can't close that high yet, at least beautiful women are spending time around me.

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007