Sunday, January 27, 2008

Angel Wings

So last night was my first real challenge. I went out to a friends birthday party at a club. I really wanted to push myself like Rasputin talks about, so I went out wearing angel wings under my jacket. I told my AFC house mate who actually introduced me to the Game, but then decided he hates it. He was like dude that will embarrass me. I was like I don't wanna do it, that's why I have to. On the way to the party he said that he would support me and do something specific if i ask him to. So i said if i introduce you to some girls i'm talking to you have to promise not to ask their names or their jobs or their ages. He was like I can't promise that. It's nice to ask that. Some girls want to talk about their jobs. I was like dude you're my friend but that's why an AFC can't be the wing for a PUA or even an aPUA like me. All you'll do is give me negative social proof. Anways....

I was sweating and so nervous before I got to the club. It was really outside my comfort zone, but I really want to develop more pure confidence. Anyways the club was super hot and at first I was just going to keep my jacket on. But it was good. I had to take it off or die of heatstroke. Doing this challenge where some of my "friends" were made it so much harder. As soon as I busted 'em out this guy totally hated on me. But every girl loved 'em. I ended up doing my best yet with my techniques.
The birthday girl introduced me to her best friend and I went straight into making her qualify herself and comfort building. I messed up all my DHV routines such as best friends test, but it didn't matter. Like style says, as long as you have the rhythm down it doesn't really matter what you say. I really focuses on IOIs and developing attraction and it worked. She bought me a drink. When I walked away she grabbed me to keep me there. All night I used the moves I've learned. I used push pull all night. I negged her when I needed to and made sure not to compliment her too soon. I number closed about 1 hour into the conversation, which is just about the right amount of time. Everything was just working so well. I couldn't really remember the routines I wanted to try out very well, but I remembered the pattern. I leaned away and did the hand squeeze test. I isolated her and then we changed clubs. I totally messed up the kiss close though. I said you look like you want to kiss me and she said "are you winding me up?" I tried to do like Style says and I said, you just really looked like you want to kiss me. I tried to other kiss closes walking from one club to the other but they both failed. But, during this time she asked if she could spend the night at my house. So I felt confident. At the second club 3 of my AFC friends told me that because I looked so cool they wouldn't steal her from me. I almost laughed in their faces. There is a reason the method i practice is called the Annihilation Method. They couldn't have done anything. They haven't cottoned on to the new me yet. Anyways, I got her back to my place and she put up a lot of LMR. I had to pushpull and punish her a lot, but in the end I fclosed her. It was cool. We did it again in the morning and she just caught the train to work.
I kinda started complimenting her a lot after we had sex. I realize that I've never really paid attention to what to do AFTER I close, so I think my game got a little weak. I asked her 2x if I could see her tonight and she said she has work, but kinda mentioned seeing me on monday or tuesday. I know I did really well last night and I wanted to share how much this stuff really works. Just understanding more of female psychology can help so much.

Oh, and just so you know, the guy who hated on my wings didn't get any love from any girls!

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007