Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tall Blonde

After seeing the bands, I met a bunch of cool dudes and we ended up going to a record release party at a local club. I was wearing some flashing flair and a coupla rough girls kept grabbing me. One of my new mates really liked this girl but was afraid to approach and had no idea what to say. I gave him and opener and literally pushed him at them. He number closed. I think he got himself into the ole LJBF but it was cool to see how easy it is to teach this stuff. Anyways, I saw this hot blond about 4 inches taller than me. For ages I chickened out on approaching. Finally, after being so embarrassed for no reason and a lot of AA, I opened her and her friend with my gay opener. They loved it. I was in set for a long time, ran a coupla good routines, isolated. I never felt like I developed attraction. I need to work on talking to the obstacle first not last. The blond went to the bathroom and I talked to the brunette who my friend was winging, but then he came back so I walked off to DHV by dancing with a girl I'm friends with. Of course, in the time I'm distracted, my lame house mate starts talking to both girls and they run off in under 2 minutes. My favorite part was when he pointed at me while talking to them. I can only imagine.....Later on I was talking to the brunette while the blonde talked to another of my friends. He got her number. While I have my phone out to get the brunette's number the blond runs over and is like we have to leave RIGHT NOW. It was really strange. I think it fell apart because so many guys opened them and a bunch of naturals were out that night. Oh well, I'm glad I opened them. That is still my real challenge.......Softly Sofly.....

0 comments:

Smell My Blog - Template Design | Elque 2007